Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ghislaine Maxwell guilty on 5 of 6 counts in sex trafficking case
(12-31-2021, 06:37 PM)guohua Wrote:
Quote:Federal prosecutors drop case against Jeffrey Epstein’s jail guards

This is very troubling. I think they dropped the charges because both of the Guards are Black and they were afraid of being criticized as being Racist for prosecuting them.
Both guards admitted to sleeping and falsifying their log book and play on the internet.

Source

I have a different idea.

I used to do some contract work for the U.S. Marshal's Service - guarding prisoners, prisoner transport cross country and that sort of thing, some of it under WITSEC. The Marshals actually wanted to deputize a few of us to make life easier for them, but the company I was contracting for wasn't having that - they said it would create a "gray area" that they didn't want to deal with.

When you are guarding a Federal prisoner, there are always at least two guards with eyes on the prisoner whatever the situation, and the prisoner is always cuffed, usually to a heavy object. I have seen some handcuffed to a hospital bed, even though they were in the hospital and couldn't move under their own power anyhow. I have had to sit through their surgery, right there in the operating room with them, to make sure there were ALWAYS eyes on. The Feds don't play when it comes to securing prisoners.

So anyhow, if we had done the things these guards have "admitted" to doing, they would have jacked up the Federal Pen and tossed us underneath it. We'd have been damned lucky if they would have given us a trial at all.

Unless a fix was in.

If someone, somewhere, with enough pull would have wanted to disappear one of those prisoners, they would also have had the pull to make any charges against "cooperative" guards go away, because they would not have wanted the publicity that would have entailed. In a case like that, the sooner the spotlight ran out of gas, the better for them, and they would have made that happen.

I think the fix was in for this hit. I think the guards were given a carrot and a stick - "here's some money, look the other way, and if you ever say anything, you can be disappeared, too" - that sort of thing. But too many questions arose, so someone had to take a slap, and that someone would have been the low man on that particular totem pole, the guards. They let it ride until most of the heat was off, then took those guards off the hook as quietly as possible, to keep stuff from going any more public.

Any racial or BLM connections are just a smoke screen.

Cockroaches hate it when a light gets turned on...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ghislaine Maxwell guilty on 5 of 6 counts in sex trafficking case - by Ninurta - 12-31-2021, 07:48 PM