Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Robot prostitutes to be introduced to Britain
From one of my chapters on USSB:
Quote:“Kittiya why do you need the DNA ? With your technology I would think DNA would be the last thing you would need.”

“While it is true we can create without the DNA, the results are much like your so called little Grays. The creation is more droid than a true Sentient. A snippet of Sutee's and Somcha's DNA reside in a very low percentage of my make-up just as you and your family's already does. It is more than just DNA for when I touch a Sentient, if I desire, I can basically download their entire life's story and incorporate it into my own knowledge base. When we create a life form such as myself we then imprint the desired traits of a number of samplings into the new host. This allows us to create many different entities using the best from our contacts. In other words, instead of using the same blueprint for all we create, every Sentient is different, yet the same”. We can pick and choose the way my form evolves by selecting different desirable traits during the manufacturing process.”

Somcha beamed a big smile and said, “See, I told you she was the future of the Jinary.”

For some reason my Earthly reptilian brain wanted to take out my dagger and do some serious slicing and dicing of our guest..Who made the decision on what was desirable was my first thought?..... Kittiya, in all her beauty could be a threat to all and everything USSB had worked for in the multiverse. I kept my hands on the table and tried to control my dark thoughts.....

“All the nanobots that make my body whole are powered by what you call dark energy.... therefore where ever my body is placed, no matter the environment, I always have a power source. My nanobots are comprised of a synthetic polymer that functions as my outer skin and inner body. Even if you used your sword or dagger to completely cut me apart it would be nothing more to me than an act of your aggression.”

As She finished speaking Kittiya reached to the center of her chest where a normal persons breast bone would be and pulled her body apart. Her insides looked the same as her outside but after a moment there appeared a beating heart and lungs in the proper color scheme and everything. Then her insides turned back to looking just like her outward skin. She then stood from the table and before our very eyes grew to a height of at least three times my normal height. She then transformed into a Tom Ngan that looked exactly like Cricket before shrinking back to her normal size and looks.

“Kittiya on untold worlds you would be considered a god,” was just about all I could think to say !

She smiled, “ If I kill something I can bring it back to life if a short time has passed by sending some of my nanobots to the victim to repair the damage. I can do many things but a god I will never be even though I can theoretically live forever.”

I liked her response as we all did but nevertheless, Kittiya was one scary Sentient.

We could put on the same type of show with our hologram technology but she was doing all this by her own will power and thoughts without obvious outside assistance.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Robot prostitutes to be introduced to Britain - by 1984hasarrived - 09-12-2016, 06:05 AM
RE: Robot prostitutes to be introduced to Britain - by 1984hasarrived - 09-12-2016, 08:37 AM
RE: Robot prostitutes to be introduced to Britain - by 727Sky - 09-12-2016, 01:10 PM