Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Robot prostitutes to be introduced to Britain
Strike up another profession about to be made obsolete by robots ...... britain getting ready to install robot prostitutes ..... on the upside it may give the poor sheep in wales a chance to get some rest ..... 

robot hookers in britain
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

Sorry, but that's just Not Right! tinyok
[Image: VDnkFvm.gif]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
So, I just stick my dongle in there you say?

Ok....
Dont forget to enable usb debugging when you do ..... otherwise you might get a virus ...
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

"I can't get your drive to read my floppy!" 

tinybighuh
[Image: 187986-ex-machina-0-230-0-345-crop.jpg?k=f52db64a96] [Image: watch-humans-online.jpg]
That is all.
G
Will the robots that are manufactured for the more 'mature' customer come with
the old dial-up noise of the internet when the 'Love-Droid' is being switched on?
I liked that squirly-grinding screech.

What about those folk who enjoy eating hot food during the Four-to-Five hours
sexual bouts...? Will 'Missy Love-You-Long-Time' have a small microwave oven
installed somewhere on her person?

*Caveat -The above query doesn't necessarily apply to this poster... every day.*
tinyinbiglove

I would hope a company that design and construct such important appliances
will have taken into consideration that the 'Twitcher' community, those people who
enjoy the hobby of bird-watching, will also be interested in purchasing their artificially
-carnal-arousing cyborg.

I suggest broad shoulders on the 'Hi, I'm Candy'-automaton should be introduced to
assist when binoculars are utilised for this hobby.
Not all of us have tripods.

Obviously, when observing rare and sensitive birds, having a 'SILENCE' switch installed
is a must. It's certainly inappropriate to be with fellow-birdwatchers and have the constant
noise of "Oooh-aah' and 'Go for it, Big-Boy' disturbing the avian-focused imperturbation.
But I digress.

Er, is there any news on the price of these things?
tinywondering
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
All I can say is if they really do create some fine specimens along the line of a Cherry 2000 then there goes the birth rates of many countries...
(09-12-2016, 11:45 AM)727Sky Wrote: All I can say is if they really do create some fine specimens along the line
of a Cherry 2000 then there goes the birth rates of many countries...

My Giddy-Aunt! They've certainly come a long way from what I thought
they were!

[Image: attachment.php?aid=468]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

With the world being as insane as it seems, it could be argued that to seek a solace
with a artificial-being may not seem as outlandish as first-thought.

For one thing, you as the owner of this sensual female machine, would always be
correct and the victor in any debates. No matter the topic.

One would suggest that the owner's word is law and within the private environs of
the robot's master, a brand of punishment could be dealt-out if it's felt that the female
android has somehow placed the possessor in some-type of moral maze by the
saucy device's lack of disputation skills.

Secondly, the control you would have on this simulated human female, could also
go a long way to propping up any insecurities one may have about interacting with
a real female of one's species.

Again, the under-current of self-anger felt could be dispelled by somehow believing
that punishing the emotionless, erotic gadget -is a sensible way of finding a inner
peace.

On top of that -if you pardon the play on words, is the feeling of being more powerful...
more 'equipped' to deal with external concerns, due to the knowledge that when the
male commander feels that the world outside is not trundling along he wishes to be,
then the mechanism in the tight skirt can be chastised without the need to explain one's
helplessness.

Gosh... I could turn this into a religion!

There seems to be many positive factors in acquiring one of these plastic, eye-fluttering
floosies that isn't directly connected to getting one's carrot wet.
(Er, I shouldn't have typed that last part)

Moving on quickly... Just another two inquiries. Do these fabricated Dream Machines
come with batteries or must they be plugged in at the mains?

And any updates on the price?
@"BIAD"  
Quote:Will the robots that are manufactured for the more 'mature' customer come with
the old dial-up noise of the internet when the 'Love-Droid' is being switched on?
I liked that squirly-grinding screech.

Just for you, the down load speed of a 1200 baud modem on dial up, just imagine the sound.
[Image: 321Gude.gif] [Image: femalerobotgrind-dancesheisthehandiworko...076171.gif]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(09-12-2016, 12:40 PM)guohua Wrote: Just for you, the down load speed of a 1200 baud modem on dial up, just imagine the sound.
[Image: 321Gude.gif] [Image: femalerobotgrind-dancesheisthehandiworko...076171.gif]

Well, without attempting to cast aspersions on any member of this site connected
with old age, the slow revealing of Image One -and the eventual replication of the
pixels, only goes to remind someone in the twilight of their years, the reality of
gravity.
tinybighuh

The second image is quite scary due to it's remarkable similarity of BIAD's disco
antics.
tinywhat

Here's footage of some more modern day robots.
From one of my chapters on USSB:
Quote:“Kittiya why do you need the DNA ? With your technology I would think DNA would be the last thing you would need.”

“While it is true we can create without the DNA, the results are much like your so called little Grays. The creation is more droid than a true Sentient. A snippet of Sutee's and Somcha's DNA reside in a very low percentage of my make-up just as you and your family's already does. It is more than just DNA for when I touch a Sentient, if I desire, I can basically download their entire life's story and incorporate it into my own knowledge base. When we create a life form such as myself we then imprint the desired traits of a number of samplings into the new host. This allows us to create many different entities using the best from our contacts. In other words, instead of using the same blueprint for all we create, every Sentient is different, yet the same”. We can pick and choose the way my form evolves by selecting different desirable traits during the manufacturing process.”

Somcha beamed a big smile and said, “See, I told you she was the future of the Jinary.”

For some reason my Earthly reptilian brain wanted to take out my dagger and do some serious slicing and dicing of our guest..Who made the decision on what was desirable was my first thought?..... Kittiya, in all her beauty could be a threat to all and everything USSB had worked for in the multiverse. I kept my hands on the table and tried to control my dark thoughts.....

“All the nanobots that make my body whole are powered by what you call dark energy.... therefore where ever my body is placed, no matter the environment, I always have a power source. My nanobots are comprised of a synthetic polymer that functions as my outer skin and inner body. Even if you used your sword or dagger to completely cut me apart it would be nothing more to me than an act of your aggression.”

As She finished speaking Kittiya reached to the center of her chest where a normal persons breast bone would be and pulled her body apart. Her insides looked the same as her outside but after a moment there appeared a beating heart and lungs in the proper color scheme and everything. Then her insides turned back to looking just like her outward skin. She then stood from the table and before our very eyes grew to a height of at least three times my normal height. She then transformed into a Tom Ngan that looked exactly like Cricket before shrinking back to her normal size and looks.

“Kittiya on untold worlds you would be considered a god,” was just about all I could think to say !

She smiled, “ If I kill something I can bring it back to life if a short time has passed by sending some of my nanobots to the victim to repair the damage. I can do many things but a god I will never be even though I can theoretically live forever.”

I liked her response as we all did but nevertheless, Kittiya was one scary Sentient.

We could put on the same type of show with our hologram technology but she was doing all this by her own will power and thoughts without obvious outside assistance.
(09-12-2016, 11:45 AM)727Sky Wrote: All I can say is if they really do create some fine specimens along the line of a Cherry 2000 then there goes the birth rates of many countries...

My.

2017 certainly looks exciting. I can't wait for New Year's day - it's gonna be a whole new world!

Truth is, I'm pretty sure I've already encountered these automatons. In particular, I've already seen the short-circuit with complimentary snapping sparks in one or two models during my journeys in my wicked and mis-spent youth.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(09-12-2016, 12:09 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(09-12-2016, 11:45 AM)727Sky Wrote: All I can say is if they really do create some fine specimens along the line
of a Cherry 2000 then there goes the birth rates of many countries...

My Giddy-Aunt! They've certainly come a long way from what I thought
they were!

[Image: attachment.php?aid=468]

That's obviously the early French Maid model.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(09-12-2016, 05:51 PM)Ninurta Wrote: ...That's obviously the early French Maid model.

Ah-Ha! That explains where you were for that fortnight back in '72!
I knew it... I knew it!

Er, hang on... I thought you typed French 'made' model.
tinyshocked
I spoke on this subject of futuristic lust-appreciation apparatus to some acquaintances
who enjoy campanology, the art of bell ringing and they were curious enough to ask
if I could enquire about:

A. The price, of course.
B. Warranty availability.
C. Where to store them during bell-ringing lessons.

So if there's anyone out there with possibly, a brochure or even one of these working
lascivious, bawdy-Bots, then the guys back at St. Michael's would be grateful for any
information provided.

Even if it's just an estimate on the price.
tinyshocked
(09-12-2016, 09:14 PM)BIAD Wrote: I spoke on this subject of futuristic lust-appreciation apparatus to some acquaintances
who enjoy campanology, the art of bell ringing and they were curious enough to ask

A. The price, of course.

So if there's anyone out there with possibly, a brochure or even one of these working
lascivious, bawdy-Bots, then the guys back at St. Michael's would be grateful for any
information provided.

tinyshocked

I can do them a good deal on some pre-owned Metal Mickey's?

[Image: 220px-Metal_Mickey.jpg]
Meet me round the back of the CO-OP at midnight....

Oh, and for those with rather deviant persuasion - I hear that Gil Gerard has finished with Tweaky, but it might need a clean & service? "BEEDY BEEDY!"
[Image: twiki3.jpg]

tinyhuh
(09-13-2016, 10:00 AM)gordi Wrote: I can do them a good deal on some pre-owned Metal Mickey's?

[Image: 220px-Metal_Mickey.jpg]

I spoke to Mrs. Miggins from along the road and she actually still has
a chest-high version of the famous Metal Mickey 1970's version!

Those 'ears-cum'handles' head-pieces were a bit worn from time and
whatever she uses the robot for, but the song "Metal Mickey Magic"
can still be heard if you place your own ear near it's chest.

The only negative part of this report is where Mrs. Miggins rammed
a spanner into the ex-TV celebrity in a fit of rage some years ago.
tinywhat
(09-12-2016, 09:14 PM)BIAD Wrote: I spoke on this subject of futuristic lust-appreciation apparatus to some acquaintances

A. The price, of course.

information provided.

tinyshocked

Kindly direct the gentlemen to the website link provided below. As nearly as I can tell, it goes to the R+D department, where the mannequins are designed before the servo-motors and AI components are installed to turn them into robots. They have synthetic flesh and skin built over a steel armature, and in order to robotize them, servo-motors, hydraulic actuators to move the armature, and AI stored in a chip linked to a microprocessor to control all the parts and make Sally Saucy then have to be installed, which all adds to the listed prices.

Caution! make sure the gents know not to let their children, grand children, or in extreme cases great grand children visit the link - it's sure to produce scars that will never heal in their delicate little psyches!

The Link