Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Alec Baldwin shoots and kills woman with a prop gun on a movie set
(10-25-2021, 09:01 PM)gordi Wrote: So... what if Mr Hutchins perhaps had some information that might be "useful" to Special Counsel John Durham... and someone wanted to send him a "message" to remind him to keep schtum??

tinysurprised

Neat theory. Everyone is different, so some may back down and go dark, but if it were me and someone tried to "send a message" to me by killing my wife, I'd blow their boat entirely out of the water, then set about killing every living thing they ever loved, from relatives right on down to their pets. I would completely erase their DNA from the gene pool.

But, Like I said, everyone is different, and some may back down and go dark. Perhaps Mr. Hutchins is one of those.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Alec Baldwin shoots and kills woman with a prop gun on a movie set - by Ninurta - 10-25-2021, 11:22 PM