Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Alec Baldwin shoots and kills woman with a prop gun on a movie set
(10-23-2021, 05:47 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: Over on the other site, someone has mentioned that the Assistant Director in this situation was also present when Brandon Lee was shot.

tinybighuh

Cheers

Dave Halls was Assistant Director on the sequel to The Crow, but the article below never says he was there when
Lee was shot. If he was, it could bring all sorts of gossip up!
minusculethumbsup

Quote:CHILLING ECHO Alec Baldwin – Assistant director who ‘gave star loaded gun’ worked on sequel to

The Crow where Brandon Lee was killed

'...In an ironic twist, Halls also worked on The Crow: Salvation, the sequel to the 1993 film The Crow, where actor 
Brandon Lee was tragically killed in a similar gun mishap...'
The Sun:

Edit: Now the narrative is changing...

Quote:'...A movie armorer who allegedly laid out the loaded gun Alec Baldwin accidentally killed the cinematographer
with had just completed her first film and worried "she wasn't ready".

Hannah Gutierrez-Reed reportedly admitted this in a podcast interview before working on the movie Rust where
Halyna Hutchins was shot in the chest and killed on Thursday...'

'...A call sheet from the set identified the armorer's name as Hannah Gutierrez Reed, according to the Wall Street
Journal. Gutierrez-Reed, 24, said in a podcast interview last month podcast she said she had recently completed
her first film as head armorer on The Old Way, starring Nicolas Cage. 

She admitted: "I almost didn’t take the job because I wasn’t sure if I was ready, but doing it, it went really smoothly."...'
The Sun Again:
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Alec Baldwin shoots and kills woman with a prop gun on a movie set - by BIAD - 10-23-2021, 06:36 PM