Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Chinese state media vows military ‘will show up at US doorstep’ soon and ‘China will
(09-10-2021, 03:35 PM)Kenzo Wrote: My feelings is that the CCP has more to lose in any big conflict. If there would be huge losses ,men killed in Chinese side, it would start be threat to CCP existence.....hence the CCP has allways threatening to take Taiwan, but they never have done it, from the times of premier Mao .

The CCP needs allways these agressive war talks, for it`s own existence, so they order the state-run medias to publish these storys.....the storys may be just for keeping the domestic status quo...keeping CCP in power.

They could start war if they would be sure of victory and small losses on their side, but i cant see that possible.

Not sure is my view correct thought .

My personal opinion, which is admittedly pretty uninformed where it concerns China, is that one would have to kill an awful lot of PLA soldiers to even make a slightly visible dent in China's population. However, I also believe that if they thought they could win an actual war in reality, they would have already started one. They are so vociferously belligerent where it regards the South China Sea that I'm pretty sure that if they thought they could win, they would have already jumped to seal that deal.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chinese state media vows military ‘will show up at US doorstep’ soon and ‘China will - by Ninurta - 09-10-2021, 04:48 PM