Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mac Brazel & The Debris. An Opinion.
Can I get this post on Kindle?  tinylaughing

Only part way through but I too have always questions the mid-June finding. I accept one guy running a herd would not be able to drop everything and drive all over the countryside immediately. OK. But I lean more towards your finding date of that weekend in July. 

The Army's response was inconsistent with a weather balloon. Why send an Intelligence Officer out to recover what you know is most likely a weather balloon? That is a mundane and routine occurrence they would send some schmucks out to retrieve. Probably already had some folks assigned to the detail.   

The Army's response was inconsistent with the Mogul balloons. Again, why send an Intelligence Officer out to what you suspect is your highly classified project laying around in the unsecured desert scrub? You would send those involved with the project. Those read-in on the mission. Marcel was in the S2/G2 slot for the base but NOT involved with Operation Mogul if what I have read is accurate.  

The Army's response with detaining Mac Brazel is inconsistent with a weather balloon but maybe not the Mogul balloons. However, if they mid-June finding date is indeed accurate, it might explain why they questioned him so long. They would be suspicious of why it took so long to report it. What was he doing with the material? Who had he spoken to? Who had he shown the material to? Why? 

Perhaps I'll have more comments/questions as I work my way through this. Thanks for posting!

Messages In This Thread
Mac Brazel & The Debris. An Opinion. - by BIAD - 06-27-2021, 03:59 PM
RE: Mac Brazel & The Debris. An Opinion. - by ABNARTY - 06-29-2021, 11:59 PM