Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Kamala and Her Border Mexico Guatemala Total Failure - or was it
(06-08-2021, 01:13 AM)xuenchen Wrote:
Quote:Vice President Kamala Harris addressed the people of Guatemala Monday during her first official trip outside the United States; saying illegal immigrants will be “turned back” at the US-Mexico border.

“The goal of our work is to help Guatemalans find hope at home. At the same time, I want to be clear to folks in this region who are thinking about making that dangerous trek to the US-Mexico border: Do not come. The United States will continue to enforce our laws and secure our border,” said the Vice President.

LINK-->  HARRIS: ‘I Believe That If You Come to Our Border, You Will Be Turned Back’

That kinda rings hollow even to Guatemalans, I think. Considering the number of them who didn't even hear her say it due to having to field phone calls from all their friends, relatives, and neighbors calling them from the US after they infiltrate, they may not think much of her words at all...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kamala and Her Border Mexico Guatemala Total Failure - or was it - by Ninurta - 06-08-2021, 01:29 AM