Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Portland Oregon Mayor Acting Like a Phony Klutz Again
(04-26-2021, 04:03 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: @"Finspiracy", because they "mirror" what they do. They use projection when blaming someone; accuse them of what they are doing. Thus, the anti is attached to the name "fascism" to confuse those who don't think for themselves into believing they are against fascism, when they are the exact definition of the term.

Okay. Makes sense. Thank you for replying to me.

But what the fuck? Who needs an "ism" or an "organization" or a "movement" to stand against fascism?

Where is common sense? Morals? Ethics? You have them all. I try to pretend that i have them and sometimes i have some success doing that.

I don't know. Honestly my friend, i don't know anymore. I think i am psychotic, and the whole world and humanity around me is psychotic also, but our psychosis are totally incompatible. Shit. I want answers. To... everything. Meaning of life, purpose of my existence, am i even real? Is anything real? Is anything normal? Or is the concept of normality just a fabricated illusion of something that we should pursue? This is getting bad and ugly over here...

I am gaining some serious confidence, that the first Matrix movie was a real documentary film. Every day, every hour, minute and second. Why am i here? Who benefits from my existence? Not me, i can promise that to you right here, right now. minusculebeercheers
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre

Messages In This Thread
RE: Portland Oregon Mayor Acting Like a Phony Klutz Again - by drussell41 - 04-25-2021, 04:57 PM
RE: Portland Oregon Mayor Acting Like a Phony Klutz Again - by Finspiracy - 04-26-2021, 04:52 PM