Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Portland Oregon Mayor Acting Like a Phony Klutz Again
(04-26-2021, 12:52 PM)Finspiracy Wrote:
(04-26-2021, 02:43 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(04-26-2021, 12:06 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: So I take it Ol' Ted won't be out there joining the "protestors" in peaceful solidarity? 

We all knew this was coming. They are no longer useful so they are now anarchists bent on destruction who must be stopped. Shocker! 

How's that feel ANTIFA types? The stab in the back I mean. We tried to warn you. You did not grasp the level of sleaze you were dealing with. The level of duplicity in your new "friends". Never to be trusted.

[Image: EmXdE7eJeSQu3g4cUu8xS8aCANNHHdl3stv07Iy-...8tyYsm3wCM]

That's what I was thinking, but you said it far better.

They used Antifa to stir up unrest, with the sole purpose of removing Trump from their path to dominion. Now that Trump is ostensibly out of the picture, their dominion is more or less assured... but for Antifa.

You see, Anarchists are Anarchists because they are against EVERYTHING... including Leftist domination. A year ago they were assets and allies to the Marxists, but now they are persona non grata because they provide an impediment, an obstacle to Marxist world rule.

So they gotta go.

Both of you did a good job writing about this.

Umm... Fascism means using violence as a tool to influence politically, right? And that is exactly what Antifa does. They use violence as a political tool. So why can't they just drop the "anti" thing now, and just be fascists?

Good question. IMHO, for the most part they are not that smart. They adopted a name from Germany in the 1930's not knowing or caring how that turned out.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Portland Oregon Mayor Acting Like a Phony Klutz Again - by drussell41 - 04-25-2021, 04:57 PM
RE: Portland Oregon Mayor Acting Like a Phony Klutz Again - by ABNARTY - 04-26-2021, 01:32 PM