Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Launch of Digital Vaccine Passport
(04-16-2021, 04:32 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: We have until these vaccines become licensed in another year or two before they can make them mandatory at the federal level.

Quote:Ever since the Food and Drug Administration granted emergency use authorization for two new vaccines, employers, schools, and other organizations are grappling with whether to require Covid-19 vaccination.
While organizations are certainly free to encourage their employees, students, and other members to be vaccinated, federal law provides that, at least until the vaccine is licensed, individuals must have the option to accept or decline to be vaccinated.
Knowing what an organization can or cannot do with respect to Covid-19 vaccines can help them keep their employees, students, and members safe and also save the them from costly and time-consuming litigation.

www.statnews.com

They can "mandate" whatever they like. It will make no difference to me what some politician in DC says about it. THEY ignore the law with impunity, and they ain't no better than me, so I can do it, too. Just let 'em "mandate" a vaccine, and wait for the first one or two to even try to come at me to stab me. You'll read about the flying fur in that altercation in the papers.

The "vaccines" will still be in clinical trials, a testing stage, until January 2023. Everyone who gets it before then is just volunteering to be an unpaid guinea pig in testing of an unproven medical treatment until then, and they appear to have a massive base of willing unpaid guinea pigs lining up. I ain't gonna be one of them.

As far as a "vaccine passport" goes, according to HIPPA regulations, I don't have to disclose ANY part of my medical history to ANYONE I don't want to disclose it to. So they and their vaccine passports can kiss my fuzzy ass. Fuck them, AND the Panzers they rode in on.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
Launch of Digital Vaccine Passport - by 727Sky - 04-15-2021, 02:32 AM
RE: Launch of Digital Vaccine Passport - by Ninurta - 04-16-2021, 10:01 PM
RE: Launch of Digital Vaccine Passport - by BIAD - 04-16-2021, 09:21 PM