Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Red-Faced Media & The DC Attacker.
First of all, Nation of Islam are not really Muslims just because they have "Islam" in their name. Actual Muslims do not recognize them as Islamic, because they aren't, but have no compunctions about using Nation of Islam "Black Muslims" as tools to further their cause. For example, Muammar Gadhaffi tried to enlist them in to his campaign of terror in the early 80's, around the same time as the Gulf of Sidra War Games, when we shot some of his jets down over the Gulf of Sidra and shot a missile down his chimney and up his family's ass. Gadhaffi had a grand plan to foment unrest in the US by employing Nation of Islam people who were already in place here to get it done, but even Gadhaffi didn't believe them to be Muslims.

Instead, the Nation of Islam is a racist organization of Black Supremacists, comparable to being the Black version of the White KKK. They hide behind a thin veneer of religiosity, just as the KKK does, while promoting racist and supremacist ideals. But, when you dig into their "religious" ideas, you find that those are in direct opposition to Islam. They mainly center around the deification of Elijah Muhammad, and now Farrakhan too. Promote them past Sainthood (do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars) and right up to god status. In other words, Nation of Islam is a racist vehicle whose intent is to merely deify Elijah Mohammed and Lewis Farrakhan, not any real religion at all, much less Islamic. They've just co-opted the name into their title to try to gain some sort of legitimacy.

Christopher Newport College is very familiar to me. It's where my first wife got her bachelors Degree in Psychology before we moved to NC so she could pursue her masters and PhD at the University of North Carolina. I've walked all over that campus, and at one time was very familiar with most of the staff, especially the Psych staff, and many of the students of those days. They had a great library there. One of the professors there told my first wife that he itched for the day he could educate our children, but sadly for him, that day will never come, as we divorced in 1993, without any kids to complicate the divorce.

I remember the Nation of Islam paper-hawkers standing on traffic islands at intersections in Newport News, wearing their suits and ties in imitation of Malcolm X, and just waiting for a traffic light to stop poor unsuspecting motorists so they could try to hawk their news rag "The Final Call" to a captive audience for a dollar a copy. I believe some of them were in attendance at an after hours late-night back-room planning meeting of the CPUSA that was planning some sort of mischief at a Pathfinder Bookstore directly across Jefferson Avenue from my humble abode when it got raided by a SWAT team late one night, about 1 am.

Newport News is also where a Black guy once told me that there was nothing they wouldn't at least attempt if I asked them to, because they knew I wouldn't ask them to do anything I wasn't willing to do myself, or anything that was impossible to do. Folks there were aching for leadership and direction. Apparently Lewis Farrakhan was more than willing to step up to the plate, with predictable results given the sort of "theology" he promotes.

Anything connected to Nation of Islam is, by definition, "terroristic" as well as "racist".

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
The Red-Faced Media & The DC Attacker. - by BIAD - 04-03-2021, 04:18 PM
RE: The Red-Faced Media & The DC Attacker. - by Ninurta - 04-03-2021, 08:29 PM