Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I think one of the neighbors brought spirits to our building
(04-03-2021, 06:34 PM)Finspiracy Wrote: Then i said it out loud, ending with the "Amen". This is usually the point when things start to get real bad.

That is evil intensifying it''s effort to separate you from good. Trying to claim you for it's own, When it does that, that is the point you have to resist the most, and call on good the most intensely. When that happens, it is Evil being scared you might be slipping away from it, and intensifying it's effort to maintain a grip on you, using your own feelings as a weapon against you. That is just you scaring "the devil", and "the devil" kicking back against it because it's scared.

Quote:I am a faulty being and i deserve all kinds of shit.

I could get all preachy here again, but Imma try not to. At some time or another, everyone feels that way - it's just another feeling. And the fact is, ALL of us are, in some way or another, in one area or another, "faulty". All of us. I assure you that you are no more faulty than I am, and in some areas are far superior. It's part of the human condition, part of being human. We all have different strengths and weaknesses - that's what makes the world go 'round. How boring would life be if we were all exactly the same, and all supermen? There would be nothing for super men to fight, and hence no need for them at all. If we are all the same, and all perfect, then we are also all equally useless.

That is why people have to rely on other people some times. They may have strengths that we need, but don't have, and vice versa.

This is the point where I might get all preachy, and talk about "Abraham", and "righteousness", and what God is supposed to have told Abraham about how he looks for righteousness -and where is is supposed to have found it in Abraham (and Isaac, and Gideon, and David, and a bunch of other folks acutely aware of their own flaws) - but I won't. If folks have an interest in knowing that, they can find it easily enough on their own, and if they don't, they can run right past it, no harm. no foul.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: I think one of the neighbors brought spirits to our building - by Ninurta - 04-03-2021, 06:56 PM