Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I think one of the neighbors brought spirits to our building
(04-02-2021, 04:21 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(04-02-2021, 04:05 PM)guohua Wrote: @"GeauxHomeLittleD" 

I do understand what you re talking about.
Those Shadow-Creatures and "Creatures" is a good name, are scary to even natural Spirits that want to be around you.

I've mentioned before that I have two Aunts that very frequently visit me and they have mentioned these Shadow Creatures/People...

Forgive me for butting in, but a couple of days before I fell foul to that weird 'mind-controlling' flu,
I observed a dark form leaning over me when I was in bed. I never mentioned it because the subject
-in my view, is not something of substance.

The room was dark with only faint light through the bedroom curtain. I was fully awake and not began
to prepare for sleep. I'm always doubtful about 'unseen entities' or shadow people and there's no rational
evidence that such phenomena actually exists.

But I felt the oppressive form leaning close to my head and believing my imagination -being stuck in a
boring situation, was just overreacting, I mockingly whispered 'go away'!

Like I've said, I respect others perceptions of this reality and know that I'm not the keeper of all knowledge.
But considering such an outlandish claim of shadow-people could easily be scoffed at, I would have normally
stood with the head-shaking group. This, even though my late-mother assured me many times that there is
a veil that we seem to struggle with and those on the other side of this strange curtain sometimes penetrates.

But it did happen and it's only my resistance (fear perhaps?) to embrace this phenomena that my mother
warned me about.
tinywondering

It is much harder to admit that there might be things in this world that we just don't understand than it is to close one's eyes to the possibility that we share this space with others. The stigma attached to anything paranormal, while lessening, is still too strong for many to speak out because of the fear of being labeled "crazy" and being ostracized by the community.

The majority of people do not begin to believe until they experience things that cannot be explained for themselves. I'm cool with that. I also am one of those people.  
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: I think one of the neighbors brought spirits to our building - by GeauxHomeLittleD - 04-02-2021, 04:43 PM