Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I think one of the neighbors brought spirits to our building
@"GeauxHomeLittleD" 

Interesting thread. Not cool that you and your husband have to go through stuff like this but you are kind people, that should be at least some kind of a weapon against evil spirits.

You wrote:

Quote:those things feed on negative energy- do not give your attention and especially not your fear

Yep, these are real things... beings, for me. The following is fiction. Harry Potter. But a really good description of what i sometimes or often feel..

Quote:Dementors are dark creatures that consume human happiness, creating an ambiance of coldness, darkness, misery and despair. Because of their power to drain happiness and hope from humans, they have been set the duty of being guards at Azkaban, where they prevent the prisoners from having the will or ability to escape.

However, i have not ever seen anything unusual. Anywhere. I sense these. And it SUCKS. I can't pray, but i talk to "God, The angels, and The forces of good" Because for a whole lot of years that has felt like the correct way to point my words at the direction i want to interact with and who i want to serve. That won't help if the "dementors" are here. Because when they are, then God, The angels and The forces of good are not. When God, The angels and the forces of good are here, the "dementors" are not here. It seems to have nothing to do with what i do, what i think, how i behave in general. These come and go.

But no visual sightings, ever. Dunno, could be just my depression, which i desperately want to seek explanation(s) for.

Thank you for sharing!
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre

Messages In This Thread
RE: I think one of the neighbors brought spirits to our building - by Finspiracy - 04-02-2021, 03:31 PM