Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I think one of the neighbors brought spirits to our building
(04-01-2021, 11:06 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: I have learned from experience that the best way to deal with things of this nature is to fight instinct and use my brain. Since they remind me so much of the Shadow People first I will try ignoring them and starving them out- they will get no negative vibes from us. Since they don't seem to be interested in us I'm guessing that when the neighbor moves they will go with him. If for some reason they remain I will make the space more uncomfortable for them than it already must be. I have additional steps if they become necessary, though I prefer not to make adversaries unless it becomes necessary.

You know, I once lived in a house where some dumbasses were inviting in negative spirits. Actually inviting them in. The same house, under the same roof. I got rid of the spooks for them once, but the dumbasses just invited more in after that, so I told them they were on their own at that point. Those "new" spooks never bothered me, but they gave the inviters absolute hell. I saw them, in the hallway for instance, but they never came into the same room as me. I reckon even spooks know when to bite and when to wag instead, and some humans only learn the hard way.

Just follow your thinker. You appear to be on the right track already. Keep in mind that they can also use "positive vibes", but they don't seem to gain as much strength from them, and can do no harm with what they do get.

Those dumbasses I mentioned above actually asked me if I was gonna get rid of their new guests or not. I just shrugged and said "Nope. They ain't bothering me none, and even spooks gotta have a place to be." and left it at that. So, I get ya when you mention not making unnecessary adversaries.

The main culprit in the aforementioned dumbasses fancied herself to be a "witch", but she was what I can a "Barnes and Noble witch" - got all her "knowledge" out of books written by folks without a clue, but out to make a fast buck. I got mine from "granny women" and hill witches I knew growing up. That knowledge goes back generations, hundreds of years, maybe thousands, and has stood the test of time, so that is what I prefer to go with.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: I think one of the neighbors brought spirits to our building - by Ninurta - 04-02-2021, 12:17 AM