Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I think one of the neighbors brought spirits to our building
(04-01-2021, 05:02 PM)VioletDove Wrote: I hope you are able to stay positive and surrounded with happiness.

I have a history of paranormal events as well. Things have been mostly calm for awhile now other than hearing a random voice or seeing a shadowy dog like creature that runs across the dining room. 

I wonder if all the negativity in general could have these creatures in sort of an unrest. It would seem that with all of the negative events happening lately there would be plenty for them to feed on.

I keep a spray bottle of white sage essential oil. Not sure if it is really white sage or if it even does anything but it does make me feel better. I also keep sage oil in my diffuser at night so I can sleep. 

I hope things settle down around your apartment soon.

For some reason I feel like it is tied to the guy next door. The activity seemed to kick off around the time he moved in. I've only seen him twice in many, many months and rarely even hear him moving about. Those things don't make him suspicious or anything but spirits like to attach to lonely people as well so... 
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: I think one of the neighbors brought spirits to our building - by GeauxHomeLittleD - 04-01-2021, 05:44 PM