Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Thank you to all Left-leaning Main Stream Media
(03-22-2021, 05:19 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: A twelve year old boy! That's really BAD!

My guess is he was not possessed of the testicular fortitude to jump a full grown adult human male. Not only was the attack on a child, notice that it was from the rear, like he figured even that 12 year old might kick his ass hard if the boy was able to see him coming.

Quote:Source

This man isn't the only one who needs to be arrested; we also need to hold the press accountable for spreading all this hate between different races to create the divide narrative "they" wish to create. 
For the most part, people are good and willing to get along. But when you have people saying "this race is evil" or "that race is evil" everyday, it will eventually have the negative effect that we see in this story.

At this point, they are complicit in ANY racially inspired attacks, whether black on white, white on black, hispanic on white, white on hispanic, or any other combination of races you can come up with. When one seeks to promote racial division, it's anyone's guess in which directions that division may manifest itself. It tends to radiate outward in ALL directions from the source, which is ultimately Marxist social theory. The media are simply goose-stepping along in lock-step with the Marxist narrative, which at the moment is intent on producing division along racial lines.

That is why they are so hard against the phrase "all lives matter", because it is an effective counter to singling out one race and saying only their lives matter. I mentioned that phrase to a Marxist who them told me that I "just don't get it", and they were right. I don't get it, and I don't want to. Who the hell WANTS to catch racism?

In the end, segregating people by race, whatever racial lines one segregates upon, IS the ultimate expression, the very definition, of racism... and just look at WHO is pushing and promoting that neo-segregation the hardest to find the racists in modern American society. Hint: they won't be found on the Right.

Martin Luther King would be aghast at what his people have become, eschewing his exhortation to judge people by the content of their character rather than by the color of their skin - they, and many more, have been pushed back to the Stone Age of racism by the Marxist minions, and see only the color of a man's skin, and can no longer even discern the content of his character, much less evaluate him on it.

They can no longer get past skin color. if that ain't racist, I dunno what is.

When do we break out and dust off the "Blacks Only" drinking fountains again in the march to Marxist neo-segregation?

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Thank you to all Left-leaning Main Stream Media - by Ninurta - 03-22-2021, 05:57 PM