Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How do I say no to vax w/o completely alientating my health-care provider?
(02-17-2021, 01:01 PM)Finspiracy Wrote:
(02-11-2021, 06:01 PM)drussell41 Wrote: You all should know me well enough by now to know that I could give any of them at least a 15-minute discourse on why I won't be taking the vaccine.  The shortest answer is, of course, "No.   F off."

That is a good answer. A justified answer. But not the shortest. Shortest would go like this: "No."

I think that represented your mindset more than your actual planned words, understandable.

What i am trying to say here is, that when they offer you the vaccine, say "No". If there are follow-up questions. Like "Why?" then use the points you already have there. They are good.

You are correct in thinking it is my mindset and not actual planned words.  "No" will indeed be the first word out of my mouth.  However, Fin, I don't think I'm going to go into reasons for it.  I am not willing to even get into a discussion with them.  It's pointless.  And I'm sure it would feel both coercive and abusive to me....which would only last so long before I'd slip into the temptation to be abusive myself.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How do I say no to vax w/o completely alientating my health-care provider? - by drussell41 - 02-17-2021, 04:46 PM