Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How do I say no to vax w/o completely alientating my health-care provider?
(02-15-2021, 12:21 PM)drussell41 Wrote:
(02-15-2021, 05:20 AM)Kenzo Wrote: This is one view/opinion ...Well it`s not so far from truth if have looked what all has happened in 1 year time.....remember the people who get killed by ventilators....then they attacked the use of HCQ and ivermectin that would have saved many lifes ....then this jab come to picture..1+1+1 ...?  tinybigeyes

I dont agree that every doctor/nurse and hospital are out there planning to kill patients, that`s not true, many have allready opposed the jab etc..

But too many are part of the "project genocide"  , some may not even know it, some may have suspicions what the heck is going on when people are dropping dead after the gene therapy shot...

MDs are Killing Covid Patients -- Insider
Yeah, it's been appalling.  

We only have to look at physicians in the United States, Germany and Japan to see physicians actively engaged in extreme human rights abuses, including torture.  There was another country in South American who had physicians torturing dissidents; can't remember which one right at the moment, however.  In my 40 years in this city, two physicians who were serial killers have been arrested.  I think there are probably more who were simply more careful than those two.  In other words, this group of humans has its degenerates just like any other group.   I don't think they're the majority, but I do think most are in it for money (see Rickymouse's experience in medical school) or intellectual challenge and not because they particularly care about human beings.  I think that, as a group, they are highly indoctrinated.  They go along to get along.   Just following orders (their administrators, AMA, government agencies, etc.)  

I definitely agree that you should not seek medical care unless it's absolutely unavoidable and you're going to be permanently crippled or dead without it, because there's a pretty good chance they'll do those things themselves.  Even apart from deliberate criminal conduct, I think medical errors alone are like the third leading cause of death in this country.

Have you seen this article?

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/germa...id-vaccine

Oh wow....that zero hedge article make me sad and angry, they forced the elderly take the shots, did not tell them the risk....and murdered them. Yes the order followers are also big problem, not just in this covid but generally......as they can do horrible things when ordered.

They are specially targeting the elderly, and other vulnerable people .

Murder by injection

Messages In This Thread
RE: How do I say no to vax w/o completely alientating my health-care provider? - by Kenzo - 02-15-2021, 12:55 PM