Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How do I say no to vax w/o completely alientating my health-care provider?
(02-11-2021, 06:25 PM)WonderCow Wrote: What we're seeing currently are vaccine trials, none of the vaccines have been thoroughly tested on humans, Pfizer's trial doesn't end until January 31 2023. I don't know about you, but I'm not going to be a guinea pig participating in a drug test unless I'm being paid hansomely for it.

Most definitely.  

Frankly, I wouldn't take any amount to participate in it.  I know what severe suffering is like first hand and trust me.  No amount of money would make up for it.   It doesn't matter if you're wealthy and every conscious moment is hellish.

What do you think would be the best route to take with my GP? I like Mystic Wanderer's idea on tone of voice. That may be as important as whichever one I choose, but man. I am just really dreading the day I have to do this. Unless I die of something else first, it'll happen. Maybe it wouldn't if people starting dropping dead by the thousands post-vax, but I'm not sure they just wouldn't cover it up anyway.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How do I say no to vax w/o completely alientating my health-care provider? - by drussell41 - 02-11-2021, 06:29 PM