Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Time.Com Tells You How The Election Steal Succeeded. The True Conspiracy.
(02-06-2021, 02:42 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: "They got states to change voting systems and laws and helped secure hundreds of millions in public and private funding.

They fended off voter-suppression lawsuits, recruited armies of poll workers and got millions of people to vote by mail for the first time.
They successfully pressured social media companies to take a harder line against disinformation and used data-driven strategies to fight
viral smears.

They executed national public-awareness campaigns that helped Americans understand how the vote count would unfold over days or
weeks, preventing Trump’s conspiracy theories and false claims of victory from getting more traction."

Where do I start? It sounds like the revisionist delusions of someone who actually believes in their soul they saved America from the apocalypse. Circumventing laws and putting operatives in place was God's work. Breaking a few eggs and all that. 

To be fair, I could only get through part of Part 1. Maybe the narrative changes drastically later on. 

It also sounds like mental anesthetic. It numbs any possibility of troubling irritation brought on by critical analysis.
The good guys took care of the bad guys while I slept. I should be grateful and keep sniffing the glue. 

Your thoughts? 

I've honestly been waiting for the other shoe to drop and for Time.com to step forward with the explanation that the article is
a joking piece of fake news. If we consider this publication has true, the ideas of 'Q', global-human-trafficking and clandestine
meetings of like-minded people no longer seem that outlandish.

In my past postings, I suggested that 'everyone is involved' and I meant it.
Apart from the obvious media biasedness, the Police and political institutes also acted in union to paint Trump supporters in
a negative light.

It seems that those quiet performances of Joe Biden offering his speech to half-a-dozen parked cars and a few Reporters
were actually pre-set presentations to fool the public and deter certain parties from inspecting election concerns further.
Everything was lowballed, 'Sleepy Joe' was seen as a evident loser and had the addition of his ideas not being scrutinised on
a public stage.

Those who endorsed Trump were duped by a conspiratorial group that could use multiple strings of power and had access
to massive financial resources. The word 'coup' isn't big enough and what's more worrying is that such a large 'cabal' doesn't
just break up after a single assignment. Trust to accomplish such a underhanded undertaking demands a loyalty that isn't
merely formed around the idea of wanting the same political candidate.
It means they're still here.

Criminal acts, deaths and injuries were performed by -what we could assume were average people. False narratives were
pumped out daily by broadcasting entities. Free speech was stymied on the internet. Law enforcement ignored particular
public criminal acts and allowing private businesses to suffer.

Right now, those in power -including those who were in the political system before Donald Trump ever decided to run in
a Presidential race, are endorsing what happened by their silence. The obvious explanation is that they are either too fearful
of losing their opulent position or they advocate this type of control -reluctantly or not.

Does this mean that the average Police Officer that you see patrolling the streets is 'in-on-it'? No, not fully. But those who
supervise groups of any control must -at least, been aware something was underway, even if they never considered the
scale of the Presidential takeover.

The FBI, Homeland Security, the CIA, the Military and other agencies must have been heavily involved because if not,
it means these outfits are totally incompetent and have no benefit in protecting the USA public.
There's no other way of looking at it.

These organised groups also involve protesting rallies, certain news Presenters, Editors of both electronic and newspaper
outlets, specific top-management of Airline and transport companies, Custodians of Governmental facilities and even areas
of the medical profession. There are many other facets of modern society that may have known -even if was only hinted at,
that something 'hush-hush' was going on connected to the 2020 election.

But the silence of it all leaves me quite concerned that when the media spout tripe like "there was no conspiracy with the JFK
assassination, it would would mean hundreds of people would be involved and someone would've talked" But now it seems that
what this Time.com article tells us is that more than hundreds can keep their mouth shut to accomplish such a political change.

It also tells us that they no longer just can dare to 'talk'... they now boast.

Like I suggested, EVERYONE was involved.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Time.Com Tells You How The Election Steal Succeeded. The True Conspiracy. - by BIAD - 02-06-2021, 11:50 AM