Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Biden Signs EO Seeking the Feasibility of Implementing Certificates of Vaccination
(01-25-2021, 06:18 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: Well sheeeeezzz.... just thinking out loud.. think about it.. It seems a little Biblical and in a "The mark of the beast" kind of way,  or just simply an erosion  of freedoms. A Great Many Folks will DEFY that proclamation here in the United States, it will go the way of Obama-care. 

But think of it in this way..... foreigners entering the United States ... Wouldn't those who believe in Covid feel more secure that the immigration/visiting policies were requiring some assurances? Perhaps a quarantee of testing, but if it was on your License, VA card, passport, might you feel more secure ?

But denying basic goods and services might hit a roadblock Constitutionally. Well except if the admin does an Executive Order.   A slippery slope there.

Well, here's the thing about Executive Orders - they aren't what folks think they are. No Governor, not even President, can create an EO that tells you or I what we have to do. They aren't law, and don't carry the force of law. They are "executive directives", directing bureaucratic underlings on how to conduct the business of the State. They can't direct an underling to enforce a law that does not exist, and they can't create new laws, and they can't direct an underling to violate a law that DOES exist. Since you and I don't work for the executive branch of government, they mean Jack Schitt to us.

None of the EO's so far promote any sort of assurance. He's directing that a study be conducted into the feasability of testing White Europeans who come to America, and permitting mass violation of the southern border with impunity, and no testing. There are a lot more folks sneaking over that border every day than there are folks coming in from Europe legally, so his testing directive means Jack Schitt, too. It's like putting a band-aid on an amputation.

My license is fine just the way it is. I don't need any further "endorsements". last time I renewed it, they wanted to know if I wanted to bring it up to RealID compliance. I asked why I would do that, and they said "well, you'll need it to board an airplane or enter a Federal building." My days of boarding planes ended 20 years ago when TSA started searching behind the testicles of old white men for hidden Uzis, and under the boobs of 90 year old white grannies for bombs, and letting the abaya clad muslimah down the street pass unscathed unless she's making loud ticking noises... and if they ever want me in a Federal court house, I'm sure they'll find a way to get me there. Not my responsibility to do it for them... so I have no need for a "RealID".

Same goes for a "covid passport".

You are correct that when they start denying basic goods and services on that account, all hell will break loose. Not everyone is kind and understanding when they suddenly start starving by governmental edict. That sort of think will make some folks get downright mean.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden Signs EO Seeking the Feasibility of Implementing Certificates of Vaccination - by Ninurta - 01-25-2021, 07:02 PM