Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Political survival..... You & Family
(01-11-2021, 03:06 AM)hounddoghowlie Wrote: i was kinda thinking that, folks worried about what's going to happen on the 20th or shortly after. just that Plotus post seemed like it  times running out hurry up to me when i first read it.

Don't set a date. It always sneaks up behind you while you are setting the date. Act like it's on you right now (because it already is), and you need to keep your eyes peeld to gauge just when it will finally reach for your neck.

Quote:just to stir the pot a little bit and add a bit of meat. 

Quote:WASHINGTON — Authorities on Sunday announced the death of a 51-year-old Capitol Police officer. Two people familiar with the matter said the officer’s death was an apparent suicide. Officer Howard Liebengood had been assigned to the Senate Division and was with the department since 2005. He is the son of a former Senate sergeant-at-arms.
Capitol Police officer dies of apparent suicide; it’s not clear if his death is related to the riots

Clintoncide?

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
Political survival..... You & Family - by PLOTUS - 01-10-2021, 04:42 PM
RE: Political survival..... You & Family - by Wallfire - 01-10-2021, 06:06 PM
RE: Political survival..... You & Family - by Wallfire - 01-10-2021, 06:35 PM
RE: Political survival..... You & Family - by Ninurta - 01-11-2021, 03:24 AM
RE: Political survival..... You & Family - by drussell41 - 01-11-2021, 10:31 AM
RE: Political survival..... You & Family - by Wallfire - 01-11-2021, 03:58 PM
RE: Political survival..... You & Family - by Wallfire - 01-11-2021, 04:38 PM