Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Political survival..... You & Family
(01-11-2021, 02:17 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Just a general unease, I think, the calm before the storm. Even the leftists around here started feeling it today. One of them told me "this is different now somehow, and I'm scared". Well shit, if they hadn't tried to cancel their opponents out of even their very existence, they wouldn't have to be scared now - but people generally take exception to their existence being cancelled, and act accordingly. They're starting to get a sense of that, at least at ground level. The politicians are probably pretty insulated from any natural feeling of it, so they and the harder core minions will likely keep pushing until something breaks.

The unease is all over, and growing.

Even the animals feel it, I think. There was a strange dog barking at something in my yard a while ago, and that caused me to have to go out and clear the area. There wasn't anything there, just The Feeling.

i was kinda thinking that, folks worried about what's going to happen on the 20th or shortly after. just that Plotus post seemed like it  times running out hurry up to me when i first read it.

just to stir the pot a little bit and add a bit of meat. 

Quote:WASHINGTON — Authorities on Sunday announced the death of a 51-year-old Capitol Police officer. Two people familiar with the matter said the officer’s death was an apparent suicide. Officer Howard Liebengood had been assigned to the Senate Division and was with the department since 2005. He is the son of a former Senate sergeant-at-arms.
Capitol Police officer dies of apparent suicide; it’s not clear if his death is related to the riots
[Image: TWBB.png]

Messages In This Thread
Political survival..... You & Family - by PLOTUS - 01-10-2021, 04:42 PM
RE: Political survival..... You & Family - by Wallfire - 01-10-2021, 06:06 PM
RE: Political survival..... You & Family - by Wallfire - 01-10-2021, 06:35 PM
RE: Political survival..... You & Family - by hounddoghowlie - 01-11-2021, 03:06 AM
RE: Political survival..... You & Family - by drussell41 - 01-11-2021, 10:31 AM
RE: Political survival..... You & Family - by Wallfire - 01-11-2021, 03:58 PM
RE: Political survival..... You & Family - by Wallfire - 01-11-2021, 04:38 PM