Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Political survival..... You & Family
(01-10-2021, 04:42 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: I will start ..... It might be prudent to have an electric generator, and a form of communication. ie. a CB radio, A 2 Meter Ham handheld radio as Apple might collapse for a time and land lines be non-operational. Also a full tank of fuel for your vehicle. Blankets and food of course, that can be eaten out of the can cold, candy bars for sugar energy, and sturdy shoes and clothing. A weapon would not go amiss. Also, for what it might be worth, some cash, several hundred if possible, and maybe stored fuel
My forum friends, your suggestions please.....

something happening that i haven't heard about? was working on little brothers house today, didn't take many breaks as i normally do. so i didn't get to check news feeds or forums.

in any case i have all that all the time, biggest thing i'm lacking is enough ammo for a couple of shootin irons. radios are just little cheapies that only pickup a couple of miles. so middle brother is SOL, but he's got his wife's family across the fields, so they can tuff it out there. 

serious though did i miss something.
[Image: TWBB.png]

Messages In This Thread
Political survival..... You & Family - by PLOTUS - 01-10-2021, 04:42 PM
RE: Political survival..... You & Family - by Wallfire - 01-10-2021, 06:06 PM
RE: Political survival..... You & Family - by Wallfire - 01-10-2021, 06:35 PM
RE: Political survival..... You & Family - by hounddoghowlie - 01-11-2021, 02:01 AM
RE: Political survival..... You & Family - by drussell41 - 01-11-2021, 10:31 AM
RE: Political survival..... You & Family - by Wallfire - 01-11-2021, 03:58 PM
RE: Political survival..... You & Family - by Wallfire - 01-11-2021, 04:38 PM