Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wikileaks just dumped a bunch of dirt on our favorit corrupt idiots
(01-03-2021, 11:28 AM)BIAD Wrote: Thanks Sky and I think I've just found what I'll spend most of 2021 investigating!

The 'Pizzagate' discussion that was mocked for it's juvenile 'scare-'em' tactics seemed to be dead-on
with what many were saying were symbols being used by these perverts to identify each other.

Pedo Symbols:

And this one I found interesting too. It's an example of how infiltration of respected military groups
by street-gangs.

Military 'Street-Gang' Organisations:

Thanks again Sky and my new year looks very interesting!

I don't know much about Wiki-leaks or Q. I have never been able to trust all the fan-fare that usually accompanies the projections.

But I too found the section of your post about gang presence in the military, interesting, because I was in the military way back in the early eighties, and I remember hearing scuttlebutt about how the Klan had infiltrated some areas of the military, way back then, so I am not at all surprised to have read this

Quote:UNCLASSIFIED//LAW ENFORCEMENT SENSITIVE (U) Introduction (U) Gang-related activity in the US Armed Forces is increasing. Although gang members constitute only a fraction of military personnel nationwide, their presence can compromise installation security and force protection both internally and externally. Gang members in the military can disrupt good order and discipline and threaten military operations. Gang membership in the ranks may also result in a disruption of command, low morale, disciplinary problems, and a broad range of criminal activity. Gang-affiliated military personnel and dependent gang-affiliated children of service members facilitate crime on and off military installations, and are at risk of transferring their weapons and combat training back to the community to employ against rival gang members and law enforcement officers. (U) Prevalence of Gang Members in the Military (U) Members of nearly every major street gang, including the Bloods, Crips, Black Disciples, Gangster Disciples, Hells Angels, Latin Kings, The 18thStreet Gang, Mara Salvatrucha (MS-13), Mexican Mafia, Nortenos, Surenos, Vice Lords, and various white supremacist groups, have been documented on military installations both domestically and internationally. These members are present in most branches and across all ranks of the military, but are most common among the junior enlisted ranks. The US Army, Army Reserves, and National Guard are likely to have the most enlisted gang members because they are either the largest branches of the military, the service is part-time, or they tend not to be as selective as the other branches of the armed services. Estimates are difficult to obtain because many gang-related incidences are reported as conduct matters and are not within the investigative purview of criminal investigative services. However, the US Army’s recent adoption of the National Crime Information Center definition of “gangs” and “gang membership” may contribute to an increase in reporting of gang-related incidents.1

I am believe there is some truth to this, and it has been going on for a very long time. It would explain why some of the military bases and some of the police departments, have as many problems as they do. Gangs are a lot more far reaching and sophisticated than the average person gives them credit for.

All they have to do is take a more realistic and clearer look at the mafia, then at our government.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wikileaks just dumped a bunch of dirt on our favorit corrupt idiots - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 01-03-2021, 06:02 PM