Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lock downs cause Covid increases
This is why I live out in the wilderness. Good luck locking me down - you'd have to put a 24/7 guard on me, and hope like hell he never went to sleep and left himself vulnerable to attack!

Even out here, mask wearing is on the increase in more populated areas. Whenever I go out to the Big City with the Bright Lights, I get dirty looks for being unmasked. I just flip 'em off and go on about my business. They can be lemmings if they like, but they ain't gonna cage me into their same cage.

if they don't like getting flipped off, they can do one of two things - either stop giving me dirty looks, as the finger is just returning their consideration in kind, OR they can try and break that finger. Either one works for me, whichever they choose to try.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
Lock downs cause Covid increases - by beez - 12-31-2020, 05:49 AM
RE: Lock downs cause Covid increases - by Ninurta - 12-31-2020, 09:51 AM
RE: Lock downs cause Covid increases - by BIAD - 12-31-2020, 11:22 AM
RE: Lock downs cause Covid increases - by ABNARTY - 01-01-2021, 02:39 AM
RE: Lock downs cause Covid increases - by Ninurta - 01-02-2021, 03:27 AM
RE: Lock downs cause Covid increases - by BIAD - 01-01-2021, 06:38 PM