Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Looks Like I'm Gonna Have To Bite The Bullet
got another update,

walked across the drive this morning to check on momma. she was on the phone with her boss. after she got off, she told me that they called her and really want her to come back to work and that she  will set up testing for her and that they are suppose to get a shipment of vaccine in this afternoon or tomorrow and set that it up for her. then she looked at me and asked if i would still drive her while it's still dark in the mornings cause it's still hard for her to see that time of the morning and if she could arrange it, would i take the vaccine.

i said yes.

she's still a little apprehensive about it, but i could see a sense of relief and happiness in her. i think it's not just knowing if she has contracted covid, but the feeling of being needed and loved by others beside her family.

it was great to see that.

side note, i just hope it's the moderna vaccine and not pfizer. i don't trust something that has to be kept at a 100 degrees below zero. that's not right.
[Image: TWBB.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looks Like I'm Gonna Have To Bite The Bullet - by drussell41 - 12-30-2020, 09:54 AM
RE: Looks Like I'm Gonna Have To Bite The Bullet - by hounddoghowlie - 12-31-2020, 03:33 PM