Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Looks Like I'm Gonna Have To Bite The Bullet
(12-30-2020, 09:11 AM)hounddoghowlie Wrote: just found out tonight that my sister in law who is a nurse has tested positive for the rona. not only that my middle brother and his daughter have been having sore throats which is a symptom.

we all got to together for Christmas. them, mom, little brother, me and my better half.

reason i say i'm going to have to bite the bullet is my mom has been deathly afraid of it, she's 76. she still drives when she going to places that aren't real congested, she won't drive where it is. so i have to take her to about 75% of the places she needs to go. better half does sometimes. i also have to go across the drive and do things for her from time to time. little brother lives on the property also, but he leaves at the butt crack of dawn for work and gets home late. middle brother lives 30 miles away so he  can't really do much with out a lot of planning first. so it's up to me, i'd still do it anyway if they could cause i'm the oldest and feel it's my place. 

it's been 4 days, they say any where from 2 to 14 for symptoms to show.

tomorrow she wants to go get tested, and get the vaccine if possible. shes has been really fretting about catching it

i wasn't going to get it, but now i guess i will to ease her nerves. wish us luck lol.

Good luck!

minusculebeercheers
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looks Like I'm Gonna Have To Bite The Bullet - by drussell41 - 12-30-2020, 09:54 AM
RE: Looks Like I'm Gonna Have To Bite The Bullet - by beez - 12-31-2020, 03:20 AM