Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Looks Like I'm Gonna Have To Bite The Bullet
drussell41

Quote:Sorry to hear you have to deal with it.  

thank you, i'm fairly confindent that we'll be ok.

Quote:You know they don't know yet if it prevents transmission, right?  If your mom strongly believes in it, tho, that may not be a factor in the decision.

yea, and they don't know how long it last is my understanding, but i'm not going to tell her that, not gonna add to her stress over it. we live in the panhandle of fl. if memory serves in the four county area, Escambia, Santa Rosa, Okaloosea, and Walton total cases are around 20,000 give or take a couple thousand. been awhile since i paid attention to the stats. but in order to keep her happy, i told we would. but gonna hold off on testing and wait to see if symptoms start to manifest.

she doesn't go many places now because of it. so all in all i'm pretty sure she's safe from exposure for outside sources. and it had been nearly 5 months since we seen my middle brother.  she had been fretting my sister in law getting it being a nurse and i called her a worry wart which she can be. i guess this time i was wrong.
[Image: TWBB.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looks Like I'm Gonna Have To Bite The Bullet - by drussell41 - 12-30-2020, 09:54 AM
RE: Looks Like I'm Gonna Have To Bite The Bullet - by hounddoghowlie - 12-30-2020, 09:44 PM