Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New California
If I make a pizza, I can call it a donut, I can say it is dessert, and I can cut it in four peices or sixteen peices.  The fact will remain, that it is still that single pizza.

You can feel anyway you choose. You can believe what you like. You can't do as you please without consequences, and you will never get 100 percent agreement from every resident because you don't like how the State or country is working. 

Like Mrs. G said. It is nothing but talk. And they are free to talk, even if what they say holds little to no truth, and will never happen.

Even if you own a home, you are restricted with what you bring into the home, restricted on how you use the home, and restricted on how you reconstruct it.

As a country, our safety depends on the unity of the contiguous United States. While people can say any crazy thing they want to say, the United States will remain united, until overthrown by another power.

Just because you get pissed off with your brother, and scream from the highest mountain top that you hate him, and he is not your brother any more.  The truth is, he is still your brother. 

Time for folks to stop acting like two year siblings. Time to face the truth, and work together to fixed this damn mess we have made in this country.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
New California - by Mystic Wanderer - 12-20-2020, 07:44 PM
RE: New California - by guohua - 12-20-2020, 09:13 PM
RE: New California - by Mystic Wanderer - 12-20-2020, 09:19 PM
RE: New California - by guohua - 12-20-2020, 09:53 PM
RE: New California - by Mystic Wanderer - 12-20-2020, 09:58 PM
RE: New California - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 12-20-2020, 10:27 PM
RE: New California - by Ninurta - 12-20-2020, 11:19 PM
RE: New California - by BIAD - 04-02-2021, 03:49 PM