Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New California
The problem is they have been talking about this for years my husband said.
Another problem is, 
Quote:Splitting up California: State Supreme Court takes initiative off ballot
Yup that is true, they'll never allow this to happen.

Quote:The state Supreme Court decided Wednesday that California will remain intact geographically, at least for now, while it decides whether the voters can consider a proposal to divide the Golden State into three new states.

The three-state initiative, Proposition 9, had gathered enough signatures to qualify for the November ballot. Nine days after opponents filed suit, the court issued a unanimous order removing the measure from the ballot and ordering further legal arguments on whether it should be placed on another ballot in 2020 or struck down altogether.

The court said it usually allows ballot measures to go to the voters before considering constitutional challenges. But in this case, the six justices said, “significant questions regarding the proposition’s validity” and the “potential harm” of allowing a public vote before those questions are resolved “outweighs the potential harm in delaying the proposition to a future election.”
Source

California is a Leftist State Controlled By Big Money Democrats and the Elites, NO WAY will they even allow this on a Ballot.

Just for your information and it is only My Opinion, but RedPill78 has Very Poor Hosts, I stopped listing to him before YT banned him, he asked, No actually Told me in a reply once, that My Opinions about his Guest and Their and His Predictions we unwelcome on his show and comment area.
Piss On Him and His Asthmatic Dog!
Just My Humble Opinion (JMHO)
@"Mystic Wanderer"  No Hard Feelings, you like him, that's fine with me.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
New California - by Mystic Wanderer - 12-20-2020, 07:44 PM
RE: New California - by guohua - 12-20-2020, 09:13 PM
RE: New California - by Mystic Wanderer - 12-20-2020, 09:19 PM
RE: New California - by guohua - 12-20-2020, 09:53 PM
RE: New California - by Mystic Wanderer - 12-20-2020, 09:58 PM
RE: New California - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 12-20-2020, 10:27 PM
RE: New California - by Ninurta - 12-20-2020, 11:19 PM
RE: New California - by BIAD - 04-02-2021, 03:49 PM