Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cryptids of Australia pt:1 & pt:2
(12-15-2021, 10:49 AM)Ninurta Wrote: ...Now, I'm not saying that Bigfoot went down to Home Depot and bought an axe.
It could have been a stone axe, like a hand axe, or a stolen iron axe from one of the homesteads around there - But I am as sure
as can be that the marks were made by some sort of axe, and that they are at the wrong angle for a normal sized human to make
at that distance from the ground.

It could be the latter, an axe taken or found that came from humans.
This doesn't imply a lack of tool-making on their part, but is a suggestion based on how we would think if such a need arises.
We wouldn't create a tool from scratch, we would acquire it based on availability, then why wouldn't they just do the same?

I believe that there are many obstacles we need to overcome to be able to grasp what these things are.
For instance, the lack of a physical body or down-right visual evidence causes the current balance of how we communally
perceive the Sasquatch.

When we say 'Bigfoot', the topic falls into the category of a silly folklore and yet, the title 'Sasquatch' demands a respect
-not because of the creature possibly existing, but due to the term deriving from Native Americans and some strange inner
-guilt that their legends and current accounts of a hairy North American biped cannot be aligned.

But that aside, the lack of accepted evidence leads humans to three obvious conclusions. Two are the usual ones and third
rarely touched because of the outlandish idea that what we presume the animal kingdom is, might not be.

1. There's no positive evidence of Bigfoot because it doesn't exist.
The standard position and based on a rational assumption. Humans falsify for gain and I don't think we need to belabour
the obvious.

2. The public believe the science that there were branches in the human evolution (notice it's 'Human' and belongs to us!)
But the same guys tell us they all died-out because of this same process. Evolving drops previous traits for better ones
and since man is deemed the result of this constant changing (that has somehow stopped with us?!), the ones who
came before just faded away because we-today, are the result of natural selection.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10508]

3. The notion that no other creature on this planet holds the essence that we call 'humanity'. It is accepted that we are the only
ones that have moral awareness and knowing what is right-and-wrong for more than oneself. If a creature hides, it is because
it fears for its life and not because it fears mankind. Sasquatch does not embrace betterment, does not seek the comforts we
enjoy and does not display a conscience to a deity.

Therefore, with no modern bones in the ground to find, no self-awareness to step out of the forest and greet us an equal and a
behaviour not too dissimilar to animals, it cannot exist. But when placed the category of animal, we can say that science looked
for it and failed to find it.

But I believe the Sasquatch exist and what I also believe is they don't avoid us, in general they've shunned us.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
Cryptids of Australia pt:1 & pt:2 - by guohua - 12-18-2020, 09:26 PM
RE: Cryptids of Australia pt:1 & pt:2 - by guohua - 12-18-2020, 11:51 PM
RE: Cryptids of Australia pt:1 & pt:2 - by drussell41 - 12-19-2020, 12:19 AM
RE: Cryptids of Australia pt:1 & pt:2 - by BIAD - 11-22-2021, 11:20 PM
RE: Cryptids of Australia pt:1 & pt:2 - by BIAD - 11-23-2021, 11:46 AM
RE: Cryptids of Australia pt:1 & pt:2 - by kdog - 11-24-2021, 11:37 AM
RE: Cryptids of Australia pt:1 & pt:2 - by BIAD - 11-24-2021, 01:27 PM
RE: Cryptids of Australia pt:1 & pt:2 - by BIAD - 12-15-2021, 06:02 PM
RE: Cryptids of Australia pt:1 & pt:2 - by BIAD - 12-15-2021, 09:49 AM