Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Welsh & The Virus In The Valleys.
(12-01-2020, 02:03 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(12-01-2020, 12:48 PM)drussell41 Wrote: Our businesses, including bars and restaurants, can't be open from 10 pm to 5 am.   Because, as I'm sure you know, the virus only spreads between those hours.

They lose more credibility every week.

There is no logic to the way any of the areas are responding to what they are calling a deadly crisis, that has been more deadly to people's lives, than taking of people's lives, and they are all over the place.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8724]

Quote:I work for the State, so I knew exactly what was coming. I drew my boss a map of what was going to come down the pike. I told her there would eventually be mandatory vaccination required to keep our jobs. I told her the moment she had that ordinance in her possession, she should take it as my resignation.

My sister is an ER nurse, and is of much the same mindset. The number of times a year they have to get stabbed just to keep their jobs is already excessive, and requiring a brand new stabbing with a substance whose behavior has not been seen or gauged out here in the wild is a bridge too far. Pharma exec can never be trusted to see to YOUR well being, only the well being of their own bottom line.

Quote:I am no prophet, I am a realist, and I have always had an extremely logical mind. I read encyclopedias the way other children read comic books, because my brain was always hungry for the who, what, where, and why, of everything. I also grew up as a military brat, and worked for the military government for quite a number of years, then spent around thirty years deciphering their edicts. I know how they think, and I know how they operate.

I wish people didn't feel so confused and helpless that they believe anything they are told without taking the time to think.

Not everything takes a prophecy. Some times, critical thought in combination with evaluation of a pattern in past behaviors can be enlightening.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
The Welsh & The Virus In The Valleys. - by BIAD - 11-30-2020, 10:24 PM
RE: The Welsh & The Virus In The Valleys. - by drussell41 - 12-01-2020, 12:48 PM
RE: The Welsh & The Virus In The Valleys. - by Ninurta - 12-01-2020, 04:46 PM
RE: The Welsh & The Virus In The Valleys. - by Wallfire - 12-02-2020, 09:41 PM