Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Top Pathologist Claims Coronavirus is “The Greatest Hoax Ever Perpetrated on an Unsus
(11-20-2020, 04:50 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: Got plenty of shots working for Uncle Sam all those years. 

Yellow fever, Anthrax, Bubonic plague, and stuff I cannot even pronounce. Flu shots every time I turned around. 

If you want to label me an anti-vaxxer, so be it but I would really recommend limiting the amount of s*** people inject into your body. Yes, vaccines wiped out Polio and that's a good thing. However, not every vaccine will be successful especially when there are millions or billions of $$$ to be made in the process. 

Now we have one for Covid in record time? And talk of making it mandatory? No thanks.

No kidding about "no thanks."  I'm not an anti-vaxxer in that I usually get the flu vaccine every year BUT:

Not every vaccine has been successful already, never mind about "will be".   There were the influenza vaccines that caused Guillian-Barre and narcolepsy.   Dengvaxia (sp?) caused bleeding from the brain, lungs and (I believe) liver.   Oral polio vaccine is currently GIVING people polio.   The regular influenza vax is only about 40 percent effective across well over a decade (median and mean were 40/41 percent, using govt stats); I don't consider that truly successful.   They were never able to make a vaccine for SARS because exposure to another strain of it killed the subjects.  Overwhelming cytokine storm maybe.

This mRNA tech has never been used in humans.  AstraZeneca asked for even the last little sliver of liability to be removed because they couldn't be held responsible for what we'd find out four years from now.    One of the firms briefed  in their prospectus that the PEG in it represents a serious risk.  And then let's get to the logic/illogic of it.  Let's modify our DNA for one virus.   That mutates.   Are we going to modify our DNA for every virus?   For every mutation of every virus?   How could this not possibly end in disaster?   At one point do you end up with major immune malfunction?   There are people worried about a bad general immune reaction already.   Hubris.

If you take an oral drug and have a bad reaction, you can stop taking the drug.  There is no way to back out an injectable.   Think of all the drugs that have been recalled for serious side effects after they've been on the market for years.

If you were to hold a gun to my head and say, "die or take this vax" there's a very good chance I'd tell you to go ahead and shoot.  (Assuming I didn't try to take your gun and return the favor.) Because I'd rather die quickly than go through all the suffering these new vaccines could cause.

I'll consider it if I'm still alive and they're still using them ten years from now.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Top Pathologist Claims Coronavirus is “The Greatest Hoax Ever Perpetrated on an Unsus - by drussell41 - 11-20-2020, 10:58 AM