Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Top Pathologist Claims Coronavirus is “The Greatest Hoax Ever Perpetrated on an Unsus
(11-20-2020, 04:50 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: Got plenty of shots working for Uncle Sam all those years. 

Yellow fever, Anthrax, Bubonic plague, and stuff I cannot even pronounce. Flu shots every time I turned around. 

If you want to label me an anti-vaxxer, so be it but I would really recommend limiting the amount of s*** people inject into your body. Yes, vaccines wiped out Polio and that's a good thing. However, not every vaccine will be successful especially when there are millions or billions of $$$ to be made in the process. 

Now we have one for Covid in record time? And talk of making it mandatory? No thanks.

True, my husband did too when he was in the Army and was deployed , then for another 38 years in the Service of Uncle Sam in that Hated Alphabet Agency he was in when I met him, but after he retired, Not another another shot. Not the Government recommended  Yearly Flu Shot.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Top Pathologist Claims Coronavirus is “The Greatest Hoax Ever Perpetrated on an Unsus - by guohua - 11-20-2020, 05:49 AM