Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Election Day 2020
SHOCKING EXCLUSIVE: WE CAUGHT THEM! Pennsylvania Results Show a Statistically Impossible Pattern Behind Biden’s Steal! WE CAUGHT THEM!

Read about it here:  Source
@"Mystic Wanderer" 
They are just too Slimy to catch, they are Slimy like a Dead Carp, Slimy and Disgusting  giggling
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(11-14-2020, 02:42 AM)guohua Wrote: @"Mystic Wanderer" 
They are just too Slimy to catch, they are Slimy like a Dead Carp, Slimy and Disgusting  giggling

Yeah. Not happy to agree but of course i have to agree.

But it is not like one or two slimy dead carps here and there. It is a gigantic mass of smelly slime. And it needs to be eradicated. ALL of it. Fuck BLM, and Antifa, and Clinton murder clan. Fuck this insane Marxist movement.

What we need now, is a weapon to destroy huge amounts of fish slime. May i suggest JUSTICE? Follow the law books which they wrote, themselves. May i suggest getting rid of probably the biggest voter fraud ever, and give Trump 4 more years to Keep America Great?

Biden? What fucking Biden? Didn't he already have like... half a century... 47 years, right? in politics, and what has he accomplished? Now i am getting frustrated so i end this post here minusculebeercheers
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre
The Mystic Wanderer mentioned it in the Shout Box, but I think it's better that have an
enlarged explanation on what occurred in Arizona. 

Quote:Maricopa County GOP chair resigns after skipping election equipment verification test

'Rae Chornenky, the chair of the Maricopa County Republican Party, has resigned from her position
after Democrats called her out for skipping a meeting ahead of the election where the county’s ballot
tabulation machines were tested.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8629]

Chornenky, an attorney backed by the state's more establishment Republicans, had long clashed
with the further-right-leaning figures within the state’s Republican Party. Calls for her to step down
started after Maricopa County Democratic Party chair Stephen Slugocki reminded the public in a
Twitter post that in October she had not attended a logic and accuracy test of election equipment. 

That equipment — new ballot tabulators from Dominion Voting Systems — are at the centre of
claims about software glitches that some Republicans have asserted changed votes from
President Donald Trump to Democrat Joe Biden. There is no credible evidence that happened. 

Chornenky’s resignation came after state Rep. Kelly Townsend of Mesa publicly called on her to
step down, and after Slugocki revealed on Twitter that she had failed to show up to view the logic
and accuracy tests.

The tests are open to the public and are performed before and after every election to certify the
accuracy of tabulation equipment and voting devices.

Quote:Tweet
Rep. Kelly Townsend
@KellyTownsend11
10 Nov
I just found our that Maricopa County GOP Chairman Rae Chornenky failed to
show up to certify the Dominion / Machines. 
For this reason, I call for her resignation, along with her 1st Vice Chair.

In an Oct. 6 Twitter post, Slugocki and Democratic Secretary of State Katie Hobbs are sitting at a table. 
“The final tally after the test,” he wrote on Twitter. “I’m happy to report that the machines had 100% accuracy. …
Maricopa County voting machines are ready for voting to begin tomorrow, and we should all feel confident
in the results!”

He wrote at the time that officials from the Republican and Libertarian parties were invited but did not show
up for the test. 

Quote:Tweet
Steven Slugocki
@Slugocki
One of my legal responsibilities as County Chair is to conduct the accuracy tests of
the voting machines and certify they are counting ballots correctly.
I sat with Arizona Secretary of State @SecretaryHobbs and we verified 
Source:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
The the legacy media still write their stuff and people just accepted will never fail to astonish me.
No matter who you voted for or which party you prefer, surely this sort of gas-lighting can't be tolerated.

Saturday, 14th November.
The BBC:

Quote:US election 2020: Biden takes Georgia to solidify victory

'US President-elect Joe Biden has won the state of Georgia, the BBC projects, the first Democratic
candidate to do so since 1992. The win solidifies Mr Biden's victory, giving him a total of 306 votes
in the electoral college, the system the US uses to choose its president...'

And at the bottom of the article...

Quote:'...A manual recount is to be carried out in Georgia because of the narrow margin between the two
candidates, but the Biden team said they did not expect it to change the results there...'

When will someone listen to Joe Friday and just give us the facts?!
I understand that the same major news-outlets deem it traditional for them to make the call and
how undermining it is to lose such a power, but how about losing the favouritism-tactic and just
telling the truth?!

Oh, I forgot... that involves ethics.
I support Trump, and for that reason, i am a racist and i use women as objects.

Fuck that kind of thinking... Fuck all of it... I am unable to tolerate it and also unwilling to understand it.

Sorry about this brain vomit but fuck them all....
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre
Picture taken by Dan Scavino of the March in DC today. 

[Image: EmzmcifXcAEVQXh?format=jpg&name=small]
The raw data in the server seized by the US military shows Trump won by a landslide 410!!!!

[Image: EmyFar5XcAAmc8r?format=jpg&name=small]
(11-15-2020, 04:14 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: The raw data in the server seized by the US military shows Trump won by a landslide 410!!!!

Where did that electoral vote graphic come from?

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(11-15-2020, 11:07 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(11-15-2020, 04:14 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: The raw data in the server seized by the US military shows Trump won by a landslide 410!!!!

Im tird of graphics, I want the truth, and want to see action on the truth
(11-15-2020, 04:14 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

It came from a person who made it based on what the map would look like if there were no fraud involved in our election.  It was on Twitter.
(11-15-2020, 06:59 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(11-15-2020, 04:14 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

It came from a person who made it based on what the map would look like if there were no fraud involved in our election.  It was on Twitter.

Sad but its of no real value
(11-15-2020, 06:59 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: It came from a person who made it based on what the map would look like if there were no fraud involved in our election.  It was on Twitter.

Be careful, then, and don't put too much trust into it. You can't really trust unsourced random pictures on the internet these days.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(11-15-2020, 08:22 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(11-15-2020, 06:59 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: It came from a person who made it based on what the map would look like if there were no fraud involved in our election.  It was on Twitter.

Be careful, then, and don't put too much trust into it. You can't really trust unsourced random pictures on the internet these days.

I know.
I was showing people how the map SHOULD look based on how it would look without the fraudulent votes. I know this isn't credible... YET.

I found the tweet:

Quote:[/url][Image: rXQUQOny_bigger.jpg]

17 ThankQ

Trump Won 45x2 Hold The Line
@17ThankQ

·
Nov 14
The raw data in the server seized by the US military shows Trump won by a landslide

[Image: rXQUQOny_bigger.jpg]

17 ThankQ

Trump Won 45x2 Hold The Line
@17ThankQ
[url=https://twitter.com/17ThankQ]
·
Nov 14
The raw data in the server seized by the US military shows Trump won by a landslide 410!!!!
Trump: "I won the election"
Quote:Published 16 November 2020 at 09.30

FOREIGN. Donald Trump now repeats that he won the US presidential election and that the Democrats cheated millions of votes, including by manipulating voting machines.
Like the article on Facebook

Donald Trump continues to claim that he is the one who won the US presidential election.
"I won the election," he wrote in a recent post on Twitter.
According to Trump, the Democrats have stolen millions of votes, including through the "left-wing extremist" voting system Dominion.
"Why do fake news media continue to assume that Joe Biden will become president and not even allow us to show - which we are currently preparing to do - how badly destroyed and abused our fantastic constitution has been in the 2020 election," he writes and continues :
"It was attacked like never before! From a large number of election controllers who were thrown out of the ballot box in many states, to millions of votes changed by the Democrats, to allow votes after the election, to use the left-wing extremist voting system Dominion, which was rejected by Texas and many "others because it was not good or safe. Those responsible for protecting our constitution cannot stand the false results of the postal vote 2020. The world is watching!"
link
(11-16-2020, 10:22 AM)Wallfire Wrote: Trump: "I won the election"

FOREIGN. Donald Trump now repeats that he won the US presidential election and that the Democrats cheated millions of votes, including by manipulating voting machines.

Donald Trump continues to claim that he is the one who won the US presidential election.
According to Trump, the Democrats have stolen millions of votes, including through the "left-wing extremist" voting system Dominion.
"Why do fake news media continue to assume that Joe Biden will become president and not even allow us to show - which we are currently preparing to do - how badly destroyed and abused our fantastic constitution has been in the 2020 election," he writes and continues :
"It was attacked like never before! From a large number of election controllers who were thrown out of the ballot box in many states, to millions of votes changed by the Democrats, to allow votes after the election, to use the left-wing extremist voting system Dominion, which was rejected by Texas and many "others because it was not good or safe. Those responsible for protecting our constitution cannot stand the false results of the postal vote 2020. The world is watching!"
link

And Twitter is still working with the Communist-controlled media and their "fact checkers" to put out disinformation.

Who are these "official sources" they speak of? The election hasn't been called yet.

[Image: Em8C0afXIAY_3GO?format=jpg&name=900x900]
(11-16-2020, 06:05 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(11-16-2020, 10:22 AM)Wallfire Wrote: Trump: "I won the election"

link

And Twitter is still working with the Communist-controlled media and their "fact checkers" to put out disinformation.

Who are these "official sources" they speak of? The election hasn't been called yet.

[Image: Em8C0afXIAY_3GO?format=jpg&name=900x900]

They're trying to make themselves "official", but I damned sure never voted them in...

It's official per GSA; Biden IS NOT "President Elect"!

[Image: Em8YYD0XYAAnyvq?format=jpg&name=small]
[Image: Em8YYD2XYAAzCq4?format=jpg&name=small]
The whole bit about "official" is the media trying to make themselves Kingmakers.  Not their role.  They're not elected to public office, they have no formal authority, and, critically, they are not responsible for any policy initiated as a result of their disingenuous gaslighting.

This is an extension of them self-defining as the "Fourth Estate" back around the time of Watergate.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

You'd have thought the BBC would've learned better considering the length of time it's been broadcasting.

Quote:US election 2020: Biden takes Georgia to solidify victory

Wow... I have no need to read the article then!

Quote:'US President-elect Joe Biden has won the state of Georgia, the BBC projects, the first Democratic candidate to do so since 1992.

The win solidifies Mr Biden's victory, giving him a total of 306 votes in the electoral college, the system the US uses to choose
its president. President Donald Trump is projected to win North Carolina, reaching 232 votes...'
BBC:
tinyok