Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My prediction for the election and what comes after. . . . . . .
(11-05-2020, 01:57 AM)Ninurta Wrote: I'm gonna tell you the same thing I told Grace.

See, she has been generally out of sorts all day long because "Biden has won". You are upset because "Trump has won".

Fact is, NEITHER has won yet. Neither one. The results have been seesawing for 24 hours now, with no end in sight and apparently litigation in the offing.

SO - what I've told Grace, and what I am telling you, is: "it ain't over until the fat lady sings". We're going to be in for weeks, if not months, of this. Buckle up, baby, this is gonna be a hell of a ride! And don't worry - I have your back if Evil Orange Stormtroopers come knocking... but I have to wonder who has mine if it goes the other way? I can't spring for a Peleton, so I'll probably just go down to the parts store and get some wheel bearings to sit around on my ass and spin by hand all day.

It's the simple things in life, isn't it?

I was out all day today and happened to be in several parts of the city. I live in the woods and of course it is quiet out here. You would never know we are one day after election, waiting for the fat lady to sing. It was quiet, actually downright peaceful, even in the city.

I think the masses are tired. We have had bad Presidents before. We will make it through a Trump or a Biden presidency. 

I think most people just want the fat lady to belt it out of the park. We have lives that need living. The internet will find something else to get us worked up about.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: My prediction for the election and what comes after. . . . . . . - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 11-05-2020, 02:30 AM