Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Twitter Censoring House.Gov Press Release Regarding Bidens/Burisma
I find it sad that our country has to deal with such juvenile and immature behaviors from our political leaders.

As far as social media is concerned, that whiffle ball  is batted back and forth between both sides. There is no side that can claim the high ground, because they are both at the bottom of the pit. 

I don't understand why either side is continuing the dog and pony shows, or why their followers are still participating in the kabuki dance, at this late date. 

Everyone has made up their minds already. The fighting, name calling, negative, childish posts, and memes, do nothing to promote change or acceptance of a candidate. 

It is like a high school competition between local rivals. Ridiculous, juvenile, self gratifying, and does nothing to improve outcomes on any level.

I never had Twitter, Instagram, or any of the others, except Facebook, which I had to give up due to the negativity, the promotion of vitriolic attacks, along with separation and division based on individual beliefs and ideas. 

The majority of Americans are good, kind people. Allowing the media and the internet to make us anything less is a on us. We are smart enough to know better. We can be strong enough to be better.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Twitter Censoring House.Gov Press Release Regarding Bidens/Burisma - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 10-15-2020, 10:15 PM