Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hunter Biden's ex-business partner to face sentencing...
(10-15-2020, 06:46 PM)BIAD Wrote: Grabbed at 29.40.pm GMT on 15th October.

'Smoking-gun email reveals how Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad' -The NY Post.
'Hunter Biden ‘seen smoking crack during sex act’ as emails ‘reveal he DID introduce Ukraine
gas exec to his VP' -The Sun.
'Hunter Biden laptop leak could reveal 40000 emails ...' -The Sun.

'Joe Biden denies meeting Burisma official as purported Hunter Biden emails leaked' -The Telegraph.
'No meeting took place': Biden campaign quashes new report ...' -The Independent.
'Joe Biden's campaign DENIES he met Hunter's Ukrainian ...' -The Daily Mail.
'Hunter Biden's Ukraine ties 'awkward' but impact on US policy ...' -The Guardian.
'Hunter Biden's alleged laptop: An explainer' - The Washington Post.
'Hunter Biden: Republicans release report on Joe Biden's son' -The BBC.
'Republican Inquiry Finds No Evidence of Wrongdoing by Biden' -The NY Times.
'Fact check: Unproven claims that Hunter Biden got $3.5M from ...' -USA Today.

(BBC's explanation: "The 87-page report called the younger Biden's role
at a company suspected of corruption "awkward" and "problematic"
at a time when the US was trying to help clean up corruption in Ukraine..." !!!

It's a struggle to find any other major outlet that goes along with the story that Hunter's
behaviour in his personal and business life could be deemed damning toward the lying
sack-of-shit he knows as his father.

It's sometimes disquieting to see how the mainstream media control your mind, isn't it?!
tinysure

Thanks @"BIAD".  So many articles telling us it didn't happen; doesn't matter, blah, blah, blah, but they impeached our POTUS for much less. Go figure. smallnotamused

I did see a post on Twitter earlier today that said Biden's team were walking things back some and saying it was possible that Biden met with the Ukrainian for a casual meeting.  Or maybe I saw it here; don't remember now.

I was going to go grab the post, but it appears Twitter is down right now too.  GOOD!  I hope someone at a high level is taking care of business over there... those pieces of poop! tinyok

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hunter Biden's ex-business partner to face sentencing... - by Mystic Wanderer - 10-15-2020, 11:27 PM