Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ruth Bader Ginsburg is Dead. No, Really!
(09-19-2020, 06:32 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(09-19-2020, 06:28 PM)beez Wrote:
(09-19-2020, 04:28 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: And the threats and mayhem have already started.  Too much here to post. Read it here: Over our dead bodies

RBG isn't even room temp yet and the left is planning riots.

tinywhat tinysure

Civility indeed.

If things get too heated, POTUS may have to declare Martial Law.  I sure hope not, but I think the Left will cause as much destruction and violence as they can to keep people away from the voting booths.
I plan on voting as early as possible!  AT THE POLL!

That's the plan. It's Marxist Revolution 101. They try to provoke a governmental over-reaction so they can use it for propaganda purposes and rally more Useful Idiots (Stalin's term, not mine) to their cause.

I truly wonder if a better course of action would not be to reinforce the Second Amendment and let the People themselves take care of it... but that comes with it's own set of baggage, so I dunno.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ruth Bader Ginsburg is Dead. No, Really! - by Ninurta - 09-20-2020, 12:19 AM