Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ruth Bader Ginsburg is Dead. No, Really!
(09-19-2020, 08:11 AM)Snarl Wrote:
(09-19-2020, 05:48 AM)Antisthenes Wrote:
(09-19-2020, 05:04 AM)Snarl Wrote:
(09-19-2020, 02:24 AM)Antisthenes Wrote:
(09-19-2020, 02:13 AM)727Sky Wrote: IMO the Democrats and the RINOs will do everything they can to stop another Supreme Court justice installed by Trump. I hope they fail.

Those that hate Democracy and the American Constitution would feel that way. I totally understand that.

Looking at who the POTUS has nominated to the SCOTUS ... I'd have to say he's been fairly moderate in his selection.

Kavanaugh is a straight-up sissy ... looky, looky, look at me type.

President Trump doesn't really know who his nominees are.  He got a list of judges from swamp creatures.  Who do you actually think is on that list?

Now Ginsburg ... I've got nothing nice to say ...

My point was missed.... either the right exists for POTUS to choose the nominee or it doesn't.

Two words.........Merrick Garland

Merrick Garland ... I don't know the guy .. and you probably don't either.

The POTUS nominates.  He doesn't choose.

Your argument can't carry water.

The Senate considers and confirms ... or doesn't, as in the case of Garland.  It's the way our government works.

The question was is McConnell a liar and hypocrite. He is and by his owm admission. This entire Administration has been built on lies. So congratulations to the Republicans. I fear what the Dems will do when they get power again. All bets are off and we the people will be the ones to pay the price. The entire system appears to be broken and it very much looks like were heading down the path of no return. I'm amazed at how quick our elected officials went down that rabbit hole. But here we are. So much for the American experiment. That was a very, very short ride.
internet Agent Provocateur

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ruth Bader Ginsburg is Dead. No, Really! - by Antisthenes - 09-19-2020, 09:31 AM