Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
If You Are Looking For Your Soulmate
(09-14-2020, 03:48 PM)Finspiracy Wrote: But i swear i am not a bad person. Maybe one day i could make someone happy to be near me. But i have to wait. I refuse to get desperate. That won't bear any fruits to anyone. I refuse to start being bitter towards women "They only want the muscular handsome men with sports cars" That is by the way a harsh generalization.

Maybe i will try those dating sites when the time is right but i need more courage. So there are sites where i can set some parameters? That sounded awful... like i am buying a chainsaw... but like Open minded = yes, Racist = no, Accepts occasional cannabis use = yes... and so on?

Maybe i really should step into the modern digital age.

A tiny secret here: I have never been on a date and as i stated, i have 38 years of age. Yes, i have went to have a pizza and then a movie with a woman, or something like that, multiple times, but they were already my girlfriend then. But date, as in meeting someone for the first time, doing something that both have agreed into, like a park picnic, and see if we "click" never, not a single time. I think i am a freak in that sense.

Don't fret @"Finspiracy".  My daughter met her husband online on Face Book, I think. They had some game room where people met up and played. They started talking privately and now they are married. They were both in their mid-thirties when they met. He had never been on a date either. My daughter had a few bad relationships before and had given up on finding the right man. Love usually comes when you aren't searching for it.

I think the secret is like what @"GeauxHomeLittleD" said. First become friends. If the chemistry is there, you'll know. Then take it from there, but don't force it.

Messages In This Thread
If You Are Looking For Your Soulmate - by kdog - 09-14-2020, 05:16 AM
RE: If You Are Looking For Your Soulmate - by Mystic Wanderer - 09-14-2020, 05:27 PM
RE: If You Are Looking For Your Soulmate - by Sol - 09-14-2020, 11:09 AM
RE: If You Are Looking For Your Soulmate - by Wallfire - 09-14-2020, 05:10 PM
RE: If You Are Looking For Your Soulmate - by Wallfire - 09-15-2020, 11:13 AM
RE: If You Are Looking For Your Soulmate - by Sol - 09-16-2020, 11:22 AM
RE: If You Are Looking For Your Soulmate - by Wallfire - 09-16-2020, 11:30 AM
RE: If You Are Looking For Your Soulmate - by Wallfire - 09-15-2020, 06:25 PM
RE: If You Are Looking For Your Soulmate - by Wallfire - 09-15-2020, 09:00 PM