Rogue-Nation3
If You Are Looking For Your Soulmate - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation3 (https://rogue-nation3.com)
+-- Forum: Members Interests (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-49.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Chit Chat (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-50.html)
+--- Thread: If You Are Looking For Your Soulmate (/thread-6379.html)

Pages: 1 2

If You Are Looking For Your Soulmate - kdog - 09-14-2020

I was checking out the web site coast 2 coast am and this popped up. 

A dating site for those looking for like minded people. 

I'm good, btw, I found mine on TOS. 

https://www.paranormaldate.com/

minusculebeercheers

RE: If You Are Looking For Your Soulmate - Finspiracy - 09-14-2020

What does TOS mean?

I run into that from time to time. Now i googled "TOS abbreviation" and found a megazillion different ones.

Might be a stupid question, but i always choose to ask, rather than remain stupid. However, i will test my luck and take a wild guess here, it is not, in this context, "Tennessee Orthopedic Society" or "Temporarily Out of Service"

mediumitwasntme

RE: If You Are Looking For Your Soulmate - Bally002 - 09-14-2020

(09-14-2020, 08:32 AM)Finspiracy Wrote: What does TOS mean?

I run into that from time to time. Now i googled "TOS abbreviation" and found a megazillion different ones.

Might be a stupid question, but i always choose to ask, rather than remain stupid. However, i will test my luck and take a wild guess here, it is not, in this context, "Tennessee Orthopedic Society" or "Temporarily Out of Service"

mediumitwasntme

My thoughts are is "That Other Site."

Bally

RE: If You Are Looking For Your Soulmate - F2d5thCav - 09-14-2020

@"Finspiracy" 

Refers to the ATS site.

Cheers

Thank you @"Bally002"  and @"F2d5thCav"   tinycool 

Of course it would be great to find a soulmate.

I am online a lot! But trying to search my soulmate online seems... fabricated... like i am trying to force destiny or force coincidence.   tinybighuh

RE: If You Are Looking For Your Soulmate - Sol - 09-14-2020

[Image: nxxflKA.jpg]

[Image: guc2RnD.jpg]

In all seriousness though, Louise and I met through a dating site. Eight years ago and still going well..

RE: If You Are Looking For Your Soulmate - GeauxHomeLittleD - 09-14-2020

(09-14-2020, 09:30 AM)Finspiracy Wrote: Thank you @"Bally002"  and @"F2d5thCav"   tinycool 

Of course it would be great to find a soulmate.

I am online a lot! But trying to search my soulmate online seems... fabricated... like i am trying to force destiny or force coincidence.   tinybighuh

The trick to finding your soul mate is to not look. When the timing is right (not YOUR timing but the Universe's time) you will find each other.

When Kdog and I found each other the last and furthest thing from our minds was finding our soul mates. We became great friends and helped each other through troubling times. We fell in love even though we both fought against it tooth and nail- even cutting off contact with each other for a time. 

When it is right you cannot fight it. What is meant to be WILL BE.
I thank God every day for being wiser than I will ever hope to be!

RE: If You Are Looking For Your Soulmate - Schmoe1 - 09-14-2020

(09-14-2020, 11:09 AM)Sol Wrote: [Image: nxxflKA.jpg]

[Image: guc2RnD.jpg]

In all seriousness though, Louise and I met through a dating site. Eight years ago and still going well..
People like to knock those dating sites, but I've heard quite a few good things about them from coworkers and friends.  If you're trying to meet someone, that's the way to go.  Much better chances of meeting someone like-minded through matched profiles than a chance encounter at a bar, in my opinion.

(09-14-2020, 02:39 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: When Kdog and I found each other the last and furthest thing from our minds was finding our soul mates. We became great friends and helped each other through troubling times. We fell in love even though we both fought against it tooth and nail- even cutting off contact with each other for a time.

That is beautiful and very romantic tinyinbiglove  I am happy for you two. It give me a dose of faith also.

It is just... Look, when i was really young. A teenager. There was every weekend either someones parents gone, or at least a cellar we could go to drink, a bunch of us youngsters. Then one thing led to another which led to another and *whooops i have a girlfriend now*

I am 38 years old now. I have a couple of really wonderful female friends in my circles but they are spoken for. Everything is different now. I don't just run into people by coincidence and then things start automatically happening.

Yes, there have been times at adult age also, but something just was not there. Chemistry between two people? My last relationship ended in 2009. I am not even butt-ugly. Not a Brad Pitt or Johnny Depp either, but mirrors won't break down when i look into those. I have issues with low self-esteem. Women have some kind of a weird sense, they can sense low self-esteem from about 15  miles away.

But i don't want to spend the rest of my life alone. But for the time being, i will. Mental state is not at it's finest form, and i can't use a living, breathing, feeling woman as a bandage for my wounds. That would be unfair. I don't have much to give at this moment in time. I can't even walk without a walking stick for the time being. Getting on the bed to rest on my back is a task, so is getting up.

But i swear i am not a bad person. Maybe one day i could make someone happy to be near me. But i have to wait. I refuse to get desperate. That won't bear any fruits to anyone. I refuse to start being bitter towards women "They only want the muscular handsome men with sports cars" That is by the way a harsh generalization.

Maybe i will try those dating sites when the time is right but i need more courage. So there are sites where i can set some parameters? That sounded awful... like i am buying a chainsaw... but like Open minded = yes, Racist = no, Accepts occasional cannabis use = yes... and so on?

Maybe i really should step into the modern digital age.

A tiny secret here: I have never been on a date and as i stated, i have 38 years of age. Yes, i have went to have a pizza and then a movie with a woman, or something like that, multiple times, but they were already my girlfriend then. But date, as in meeting someone for the first time, doing something that both have agreed into, like a park picnic, and see if we "click" never, not a single time. I think i am a freak in that sense.

Quote:When Kdog and I found each other the last and furthest thing from our minds was finding our soul mates.

You two are a great team, and your affection for each other is a fine sight.

Cheers

@"GeauxHomeLittleD" 
@"kdog"

RE: If You Are Looking For Your Soulmate - Wallfire - 09-14-2020

I give found my soul mate a long time ago,  but it had a sad ending. When you know your soul mate is no more you sort of dont bother anymore.

RE: If You Are Looking For Your Soulmate - Mystic Wanderer - 09-14-2020

(09-14-2020, 03:48 PM)Finspiracy Wrote: But i swear i am not a bad person. Maybe one day i could make someone happy to be near me. But i have to wait. I refuse to get desperate. That won't bear any fruits to anyone. I refuse to start being bitter towards women "They only want the muscular handsome men with sports cars" That is by the way a harsh generalization.

Maybe i will try those dating sites when the time is right but i need more courage. So there are sites where i can set some parameters? That sounded awful... like i am buying a chainsaw... but like Open minded = yes, Racist = no, Accepts occasional cannabis use = yes... and so on?

Maybe i really should step into the modern digital age.

A tiny secret here: I have never been on a date and as i stated, i have 38 years of age. Yes, i have went to have a pizza and then a movie with a woman, or something like that, multiple times, but they were already my girlfriend then. But date, as in meeting someone for the first time, doing something that both have agreed into, like a park picnic, and see if we "click" never, not a single time. I think i am a freak in that sense.

Don't fret @"Finspiracy".  My daughter met her husband online on Face Book, I think. They had some game room where people met up and played. They started talking privately and now they are married. They were both in their mid-thirties when they met. He had never been on a date either. My daughter had a few bad relationships before and had given up on finding the right man. Love usually comes when you aren't searching for it.

I think the secret is like what @"GeauxHomeLittleD" said. First become friends. If the chemistry is there, you'll know. Then take it from there, but don't force it.

RE: If You Are Looking For Your Soulmate - Mystic Wanderer - 09-14-2020

(09-14-2020, 05:10 PM)Wallfire Wrote: I give found my soul mate a long time ago,  but it had a sad ending. When you know your soul mate is no more you sort of dont bother anymore.

I hear you @"Wallfire".

(09-14-2020, 05:10 PM)Wallfire Wrote: I give found my soul mate a long time ago,  but it had a sad ending. When you know your soul mate is no more you sort of dont bother anymore.

Amen, brother.

May she rest in peace.

Cheers

RE: If You Are Looking For Your Soulmate - Wallfire - 09-15-2020

I find the term Soulmate to be , how can I say this,,, something very rich, very powerful. So I would ask what is a soulmate and what does it mean to each of you.

The real shit part of this is there is no guarantee that you will find your soul mate. They can be from a different culture, same sex as you, and the hard one , you do find your soul mate but they are from a different generation , much younger or older than you. If you lose your soul mate there can be another out there but it takes a lot of courage to let them find you, sad thats something I dont have

RE: If You Are Looking For Your Soulmate - Moonmagic - 09-15-2020

I dunno if I would ever join a dating site, I've given up on that sort of thing at this point. I've only ever truly loved one Woman, sadly it was bad timing and life happened. I'm at that age where I want someone to spend the rest of my life with, but at the same time I don't have it in me to go through it all again. If only it was like the Movies ...

Fear is the great killer of love

RE: If You Are Looking For Your Soulmate - VioletDove - 09-15-2020

I think if something were to happen to my husband I’d just be single for the rest of my life. I’ve seen what my single friends go through and I just don’t have the patience for all that.

I did send the link to my mom though. She’s tried a few different dating sites and that one seems interesting. Not sure if she joined.

RE: If You Are Looking For Your Soulmate - kdog - 09-15-2020

(09-15-2020, 11:13 AM)Wallfire Wrote: I find the term Soulmate to be , how can I say this,,, something very rich, very powerful. So I would ask what is a soulmate and what does it mean to each of you.

Well, to me it feels like you have always known each other. We have never argued and we can spend all day together weeks at a time without ever getting on each others nerve. We think and have the same thoughts together without talking all the time. We complete each other in almost every way.