Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Oregon wildfire a view from my front door
@"beez", do you realize these fires were set intentionally? 

President Trump stopped any federal funding to cities/states that wouldn't stop the burning/looting that destroyed their districts. So, what do the "leaders" do?

They start fires and declare a national emergency. Public be dammed!  They don't care who loses their home, or even their life! 

This is how CA (and other places) gets money every year to fund their sanctuary cities and have some left over to stuff in their pockets.

OR has learned the trick from their nearest neighbor how to get through the loopholes in our government.

I hope the truth can be proven at some point and the residents there sue them into hell.

Quote:[/url]Paul J. Romero, Jr. for US Senate, OR
@PJR4Senate
[url=https://twitter.com/PJR4Senate]
·
Sep 9

Oregon is on fire! Pallet Company in Oregon City confirmed Antifa arsonist on camera. Douglas County Sheriff has 6 ANTIFA arsonists in custody. Many fires in Oregon. Obviously there are more to track down and arrest. Governor Kate Brown built this.
[Image: EhcnmtjU0AAqWCC?format=jpg&name=900x900]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Oregon wildfire a view from my front door - by drussell41 - 09-09-2020, 07:17 AM
RE: Oregon wildfire a view from my front door - by Mystic Wanderer - 09-10-2020, 05:07 PM