Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Another Hit Piece on President Trump
(09-07-2020, 10:33 PM)Antisthenes Wrote: Have you ever noticed how I don't attack you personally? Bright and articulate people address issues and keep ad hom attacks out of the mix because, well frankly, it makes the attacker look out of control and makes them appear to be reactionary. Reactionary response is never a good look. It makes it appear as though the person you are railing against is living rent free in your head. If there is some hate here it would appear to be you for me.

Ummm... speaking of living rent-free in someone's head:

Quote:I have no time for trumps ineloquent, bumbling, horrific, soul wrenching, unpatriotic and hatefilled ramblings.

Are all the descriptive adjectives really necessary, or is Trump just... well... you know, it's YOUR head...

Quote: Now as for fealty to trump? I'm most willing to discuss that. That in fact was the gist of this thread you started. So lets just keep things social and if you might be so kind, quit obsessing on me.

I might obsess on you. I haven't really decided yet. I'm sure it would be a welcome respite to @"Mystic Wanderer", as it would give her and "Q" a little rest. Besides, I have a vested interest in keeping the two of you at each other's throats. I know how y'all redheads are individually, and if the two of you ever got together, there'd be no hope for my survival at all...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another Hit Piece on President Trump - by Wallfire - 09-06-2020, 01:51 PM
RE: Another Hit Piece on President Trump - by Wallfire - 09-07-2020, 10:10 AM
RE: Another Hit Piece on President Trump - by Sol - 09-06-2020, 01:56 PM
RE: Another Hit Piece on President Trump - by Sol - 09-07-2020, 05:59 PM
RE: Another Hit Piece on President Trump - by Sol - 09-07-2020, 01:46 AM
RE: Another Hit Piece on President Trump - by Ninurta - 09-07-2020, 10:51 PM