Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Another Hit Piece on President Trump
(09-07-2020, 08:48 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(09-07-2020, 08:41 PM)Antisthenes Wrote: I have no time for trumps ineloquent, bumbling, horrific, soul wrenching, unpatriotic and hatefilled ramblings. I am too busy with my cabal plotting the overthrow of the free world. Where ever the hell that may be? tinylaughing

@"Antisthenes", have you ever watched any of the videos I posted about Judith Rose? 
She said she used to be just like you. I bet listening to her might help open your eyes.
I have a thread with several people interviewing her.

You come across as a person filled with hate. That has to be so tiring and draining from your spirit. Am I right? 
Go give her a listen if you ever get tired of hating Trump and all his followers, it'll do your soul good.

Have you ever noticed how I don't attack you personally? Bright and articulate people address issues and keep ad hom attacks out of the mix because, well frankly, it makes the attacker look out of control and makes them appear to be reactionary. Reactionary response is never a good look. It makes it appear as though the person you are railing against is living rent free in your head. If there is some hate here it would appear to be you for me.

Do you ever listen to Wayne Dyer or Deepak Chopra or Ghandi or even Norman Vincent Peale? No, of course you don't. You might try because you seem to be in emotional straits. You should never take on the mantle of assumption. Insinuating hate is rude. Being arrogant enough to believe you know someone you've never met is....well as I said, it's a bad look.
Now as for fealty to trump? I'm most willing to discuss that. That in fact was the gist of this thread you started. So lets just keep things social and if you might be so kind, quit obsessing on me.
internet Agent Provocateur

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another Hit Piece on President Trump - by Wallfire - 09-06-2020, 01:51 PM
RE: Another Hit Piece on President Trump - by Wallfire - 09-07-2020, 10:10 AM
RE: Another Hit Piece on President Trump - by Sol - 09-06-2020, 01:56 PM
RE: Another Hit Piece on President Trump - by Sol - 09-07-2020, 05:59 PM
RE: Another Hit Piece on President Trump - by Sol - 09-07-2020, 01:46 AM
RE: Another Hit Piece on President Trump - by Antisthenes - 09-07-2020, 10:33 PM