Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Another Hit Piece on President Trump
(09-06-2020, 10:25 PM)Antisthenes Wrote:     And as for my opinion, Sperry discussing the "hit piece"? That's hyperbole as well until their is a substantiation that it didn't happen. Pointing the crooked finger without any real proof has become de rigeuer and part of this Administrations M O.'s.

Unfortunately, a negative can never be proven, because if it didn't happen, then of course no evidence was created. That's the entire basis for the American presumption of innocence in jurisprudence.

Quote:At any rate it may be time  we just want to take Ninurta's advice and cut the Marionette chords free and actually make our own moves and think critically about what's actually unfolding here.

I said that? Really? I didn't realize I could talk like that!

No - what I mean is: Yeah, YEAH! THAT'S what I meant! You just said it prettier than I could!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another Hit Piece on President Trump - by Wallfire - 09-06-2020, 01:51 PM
RE: Another Hit Piece on President Trump - by Wallfire - 09-07-2020, 10:10 AM
RE: Another Hit Piece on President Trump - by Sol - 09-06-2020, 01:56 PM
RE: Another Hit Piece on President Trump - by Ninurta - 09-07-2020, 05:14 PM
RE: Another Hit Piece on President Trump - by Sol - 09-07-2020, 05:59 PM
RE: Another Hit Piece on President Trump - by Sol - 09-07-2020, 01:46 AM