Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Another Hit Piece on President Trump
(09-05-2020, 07:31 PM)Antisthenes Wrote: Uh huh...sure...whatever you say. Where are Mattis And Kelly to to disavow all this?

Disappointed in both of those ass-hats.  No military officer should ever be allowed to double-dip again.  It was forbidden/frowned on for decades.  A policy we could all benefit from.

(09-05-2020, 07:31 PM)Antisthenes Wrote: and John McCain was a hero 

John McCain was a self-serving POS.  If someone had doused him with gas ... I would have gladly tossed the match.

(09-05-2020, 07:31 PM)Antisthenes Wrote: He's (President Trump's) an embarrassment to the ideal represented by the flag I served under.

Indeed he is, where his opportunity to serve, was so obviously shirked.  I don't like the fact that his support for the Elites and those with vast wealth is instantaneous ... while he makes the little guy wait for his 'opportunity' for a loaf of bread.  I ain't fooled!! ... not a bit.

Only ... don't ask me to vote for Hillary over him.  And don't ask me to vote for Kamala (which is what the Dems are really offering) instead of him.  We The People should tear this country apart, burn it to the ground, and torture everyone whoever took a dime from politics ... based on what choices we're being presented with/limited to.

And this "Soldiers are Losers/Suckers" BS ... I think I remember this being associate with Henry Kissinger a long long time ago.  Mandela Effect?
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another Hit Piece on President Trump - by Snarl - 09-07-2020, 11:25 AM
RE: Another Hit Piece on President Trump - by Wallfire - 09-06-2020, 01:51 PM
RE: Another Hit Piece on President Trump - by Wallfire - 09-07-2020, 10:10 AM
RE: Another Hit Piece on President Trump - by Sol - 09-06-2020, 01:56 PM
RE: Another Hit Piece on President Trump - by Sol - 09-07-2020, 05:59 PM
RE: Another Hit Piece on President Trump - by Sol - 09-07-2020, 01:46 AM